Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky 86 Morehead State 49

Featured Replies

That would be a great crowd for a high school game but that is a horrible crowd for a D1 College Basketball game.

 

I wouldn't call it great but for a team in a mid major conference it's decent and definitely above average for the Horizon League. Considering the place holds double that though..

That would be a great crowd for a high school game but that is a horrible crowd for a D1 College Basketball game.

 

You don't have a clue. Half of D1 college basketball is played in arenas with a capacity of 6000 or less. Safe to say that 4000+ would be a great crowd for all of those teams, much less a team in its second year of D1 ball.

Could the attendance be better? As someone who is at virtually every home game, yes it could be, specifically the student support.

 

However, NKU is in the top half of the country in attendance numbers so to call it horrible simply shows a lack of college basketball knowledge.

Could the attendance be better? As someone who is at virtually every home game, yes it could be, specifically the student support.

 

However, NKU is in the top half of the country in attendance numbers so to call it horrible simply shows a lack of college basketball knowledge.

 

I've been to two and it seems that the student attendance is way up this year.

That would be a great crowd for a high school game but that is a horrible crowd for a D1 College Basketball game.

 

Look who they played.

I've been to two and it seems that the student attendance is way up this year.

 

I missed this game, so I don't know, but it seems like it was about on par IMO with last year.

 

Student attendance seems to pick up as the season goes on typically.

I missed this game, so I don't know, but it seems like it was about on par IMO with last year.

 

Student attendance seems to pick up as the season goes on typically.

Student attendance is WAYYYYYYYYYY up
Student attendance is WAYYYYYYYYYY up

 

Glad to hear it. I know it was a pretty good student section for the ETSU game, but didn't see a noticeable difference in the Wilmington or Berea games.

I missed this game, so I don't know, but it seems like it was about on par IMO with last year.

 

Student attendance seems to pick up as the season goes on typically.

 

I went with a season ticket holder and he commented on how large the student section was. He said it looked like it was homecoming. That's the only reason I noticed. Which got me to thinking about it and it seemed like there were next to no students at the game I went to last year (less than 50) and it was pretty full for both games this year.

  • Author
I've been to two and it seems that the student attendance is way up this year.

 

I thought it looked pretty strong for this game.

One thing to remember is Student sections will be way down at Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks. I would expect a huge student section at the Eastern KY game at 6 pm on Sunday December 10.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.