Northern Kentucky 86 Morehead State 49

MJAlltheWay24

That would be a great crowd for a high school game but that is a horrible crowd for a D1 College Basketball game.

You don't have a clue. Half of D1 college basketball is played in arenas with a capacity of 6000 or less. Safe to say that 4000+ would be a great crowd for all of those teams, much less a team in its second year of D1 ball.

Could the attendance be better? As someone who is at virtually every home game, yes it could be, specifically the student support.

However, NKU is in the top half of the country in attendance numbers so to call it horrible simply shows a lack of college basketball knowledge.

Could the attendance be better? As someone who is at virtually every home game, yes it could be, specifically the student support.

However, NKU is in the top half of the country in attendance numbers so to call it horrible simply shows a lack of college basketball knowledge.

I've been to two and it seems that the student attendance is way up this year.

I missed this game, so I don't know, but it seems like it was about on par IMO with last year.

Student attendance seems to pick up as the season goes on typically.

I went with a season ticket holder and he commented on how large the student section was. He said it looked like it was homecoming. That's the only reason I noticed. Which got me to thinking about it and it seemed like there were next to no students at the game I went to last year (less than 50) and it was pretty full for both games this year.