Giants bench Eli Manning

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why...just surprised it actually happened.

Giants bench Eli Manning, Geno Smith will start on Sunday

Why? He's been the only person on the team that hasn't quit. He hasn't complained about the terrible offensive line he's had for years, or the awful defenses. He didn't complain when he lost his top three receivers.

For the first time in years, i won't watch the giants game Sunday. Eli earned the right to finish this crap season. Benching him is a terrible decision. Starting Geno instead of Davis Webb only makes it an even worse decision.

Wow! Hate to see Eli's streak end. Not all his fault, but I see how we got to this point. His two Superbowl runs bought him time, but not enough I suppose.

This season isn't on Eli.

It is on McAdoo, Jerry Reese, the defense, the O line, .... injuries have played a role. Eli hasn't been his best, but who could be with the crap he has around him?

Ive watched every second of every giants game for about 10 years. Through good and bad.... and i won't watch Sunday.

This season isn't on Eli.

It is on McAdoo, Jerry Reese, the defense, the O line, .... injuries have played a role. Eli hasn't been his best, but who could be with the crap he has around him?

Ive watched every second of every giants game for about 10 years. Through good and bad.... and i won't watch Sunday.

It is painfully obvious that McAdoo is in way over his head.

It is painfully obvious that McAdoo is in way over his head.

Yes. I admit i was wrong when i said i thought it was a good hire.

He's been bad. The defense played out of their minds and the occasional OBJ miracle won them 11 games last year. But this year OBJ got hurt and the defense hasn't been nearly as good.

I'm so disappointed in the organization. Eli is a big reason why they have their last two world titles... He deserves better from them.

John Mara released a statement earlier this season, responding to fans wanting McAdoo fired. He basically said McAdoo is our coach and we will evaluate everything after the season.

The fact that he's willing to do that with McAdoo, a two year head coach who has won nothing with the giants, but not Eli, its a disgrace.

Tom Coughlin on @1010XL asked about Eli Manning: "Surprised is not the word. My sentiments are totally with Eli Manning. ... He's a class act, a two-time Super Bowl champ, one of the finest, most humble men in that locker room. ... I was very upset about when I heard that." @ mikegarafolo