Cincinnati 107 Savannah State 77

Brcatz

Anyone have the size for the crowd? Was asked to vend but didn't feel like using a full day of PTO.

The Bearcats drew 6,610 fans to BB&T Arena on Northern Kentucky University's campus, a half-hour drive from their on-campus arena that's under renovation for the season. Cincinnati has won its last 27 home games overall after going 18-0 at Fifth Third Arena last season.

Savannah State vs. Cincinnati - Game Recap - November 10, 2017 - ESPN

I thought I read somewhere that they had almost sold out their entire home schedule. Didn't think that sounded right. I might have checked this one out if I knew there were 3000 seats available.

I went to check some of the bigger name games and tickets were either sold out or VERY limited. I did not check this one though so it's possible quite a few were available.

I don’t know the final numbers, but they seemed to struggle at the free throw line. Between that and turnovers, it kept Savannah State in the game until about the midway point of the 2nd half.

Concessions were horrid. Only 1 of the side-by-side concession stands open with only 2 registers. The lines were ridiculous, they were running out of food before halftime, and they were taking food off the rollers before they could possibly be cooked through.

I thought I read somewhere that they had almost sold out their entire home schedule. Didn't think that sounded right. I might have checked this one out if I knew there were 3000 seats available.

A lot of the unused seats were season ticket holders that didn't make it. UC announces the tickets used...

UC announces the tickets used...

Every school announces tickets out, however, for the UC exhibition the turnstile number was released and I was told the building manager made the decision to release that (which UC obviously didn't love).

If 6,600 and change was the turnstile yesterday, that is impressive. From seeing pictures of the game, I'm certain UC won the conversation and they released tickets out.