Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 107 Savannah State 77

Featured Replies

Every school announces tickets out, however, for the UC exhibition the turnstile number was released and I was told the building manager made the decision to release that (which UC obviously didn't love).

 

If 6,600 and change was the turnstile yesterday, that is impressive. From seeing pictures of the game, I'm certain UC won the conversation and they released tickets out.

 

The arena filled in pretty well as the game went on. Traffic was an embarrassment, and many were not able to get in until well into the 1st half...

The arena filled in pretty well as the game went on. Traffic was an embarrassment, and many were not able to get in until well into the 1st half...

 

I did hear them say on WLW that the arena was filling in finally with about 5 minutes left in the first. Friday afternoon, school in session and those dumb roundabouts made it extremely difficult I’m sure.

Every school announces tickets out, however, for the UC exhibition the turnstile number was released and I was told the building manager made the decision to release that (which UC obviously didn't love).

 

If 6,600 and change was the turnstile yesterday, that is impressive. From seeing pictures of the game, I'm certain UC won the conversation and they released tickets out.

 

That's what I thought everyone did in pretty much every major college and pro sport. Not sure what benefit you get from announcing the turnstile.

The arena filled in pretty well as the game went on. Traffic was an embarrassment, and many were not able to get in until well into the 1st half...

 

I did hear them say on WLW that the arena was filling in finally with about 5 minutes left in the first. Friday afternoon, school in session and those dumb roundabouts made it extremely difficult I’m sure.

 

If people had issues getting to the game on time, then they waited until the last minute to get there, and/or they went to the main entrance and didn't take advantage of all the other access points to the campus. I got off the exit at 11:40 (I was running late), and I was able to park (clear across campus) and get to my seats (with 3 year old) prior to tip-off.

If people had issues getting to the game on time, then they waited until the last minute to get there, and/or they went to the main entrance and didn't take advantage of all the other access points to the campus. I got off the exit at 11:40 (I was running late), and I was able to park (clear across campus) and get to my seats (with 3 year old) prior to tip-off.

 

I think it is a learning experience for UC fans having to go to NKU's campus.

 

Around 6:25 last night I decided to head out to the game against Western Carolina. I got off the 3 mile exit and it was backed up to the new roundabout. At the light they made everyone turn up onto campus and park back by the science building. I walked across and made it into the arena 2 minutes after tip.

 

Unfortunately like you said, many appeared to be trying to come down from 27 as the line of cars was backed up from that roundabout back to 27 when I was walking into the arena. Hopefully over time people will learn the alternate routes.

 

Attendance last night was shown as 7,051.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.