Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 107 Savannah State 77

Featured Replies

Final

Very sloppy start of the game and start of the 2nd half! For a first game not bad though. Was impressed with Moore.

 

Gary Clark is the 51st player in UC history to have 1000 points!

Anyone have the size for the crowd? Was asked to vend but didn't feel like using a full day of PTO.

Anyone have the size for the crowd? Was asked to vend but didn't feel like using a full day of PTO.

 

6,600 was what I saw on Twitter.

Need to cut down on the turnovers and can't put a team into the bonus 6 minutes into a half but a pretty good first game. I'm excited for the team spreading scoring around.

Anyone have the size for the crowd? Was asked to vend but didn't feel like using a full day of PTO.

 

The Bearcats drew 6,610 fans to BB&T Arena on Northern Kentucky University's campus, a half-hour drive from their on-campus arena that's under renovation for the season. Cincinnati has won its last 27 home games overall after going 18-0 at Fifth Third Arena last season.

 

Savannah State vs. Cincinnati - Game Recap - November 10, 2017 - ESPN

I thought I read somewhere that they had almost sold out their entire home schedule. Didn't think that sounded right. I might have checked this one out if I knew there were 3000 seats available.

I thought I read somewhere that they had almost sold out their entire home schedule. Didn't think that sounded right. I might have checked this one out if I knew there were 3000 seats available.

 

I went to check some of the bigger name games and tickets were either sold out or VERY limited. I did not check this one though so it's possible quite a few were available.

6,600 was what I saw on Twitter.

 

Might've been worth working since I probably would have been the only beer vendor. I am already taking off all of next week to head to St. Lucia, so probably best that I worked the primary job today lol

Might've been worth working since I probably would have been the only beer vendor. I am already taking off all of next week to head to St. Lucia, so probably best that I worked the primary job today lol

 

Have fun man, it's gorgeous down there!

I don’t know the final numbers, but they seemed to struggle at the free throw line. Between that and turnovers, it kept Savannah State in the game until about the midway point of the 2nd half.

 

Concessions were horrid. Only 1 of the side-by-side concession stands open with only 2 registers. The lines were ridiculous, they were running out of food before halftime, and they were taking food off the rollers before they could possibly be cooked through.

I thought I read somewhere that they had almost sold out their entire home schedule. Didn't think that sounded right. I might have checked this one out if I knew there were 3000 seats available.

 

A lot of the unused seats were season ticket holders that didn't make it. UC announces the tickets used...

UC announces the tickets used...

 

Every school announces tickets out, however, for the UC exhibition the turnstile number was released and I was told the building manager made the decision to release that (which UC obviously didn't love).

 

If 6,600 and change was the turnstile yesterday, that is impressive. From seeing pictures of the game, I'm certain UC won the conversation and they released tickets out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.