Western Kentucky 109 Cumberland Univ. 66 (Exhibition)

I gotta go to work

Three KY players with 21 points. Heck of a stat haha.

Love it!!

I got to see all the players in HS, all exciting players. Johnson for my Commodores, Ohmer put on a show against my Commodores at Rupp, and I got to see Hollingsworth run at Rupp too.

Nice job Hilltoppers and KY. kids.

Still only 7 players available to play? When will the balance be available?

Still waiting on NCAA to rule Anderson and Diagne eligible. Pretty ridiculous they haven't received word back yet. They've been signed for over a year. Should have told clearinghouse that they are UNC players and they would have received word back months ago.

Still waiting on NCAA to rule Anderson and Diagne eligible. Pretty ridiculous they haven't received word back yet. They've been signed for over a year. Should have told clearinghouse that they are UNC players and they would have received word back months ago.

Thanks, What the other 3 that would round out their 12 on the roster?

Thanks, What the other 3 that would round out their 12 on the roster?

Jared Savage transferred to Austin Peay and has to sit out this year. He is going to be a good one.

Mitchell Robinson and Jordan Brangers bailed out on us late, so we couldn't use their scholarship for this season. Everyone knows about Robinson, but apparently Brangers had some academic "conduct" violations before he officially finished JUCO, and WKU wanted to play it safe and cut him from the team after finding out.

Jared Savage transferred to Austin Peay and has to sit out this year. He is going to be a good one.

Mitchell Robinson and Jordan Brangers bailed out on us late, so we couldn't use their scholarship for this season. Everyone knows about Robinson, but apparently Brangers had some academic "conduct" violations before he officially finished JUCO, and WKU wanted to play it safe and cut him from the team after finding out.

That roster has been a whirl wind!