NKY Man Charged with 5 Counts of Murder.

sportsfan41

A NKY man has been charged with 5 counts of murder as the result of a head on collision that occurred last week in Kenton County. Daniel Greis was traveling from Hickory Sticks golf course in Campbell County to his home in Independence when the accident occurred. Greis attempted to pass a vehicle on a double yellow line stretch of Staffordsburg Road and struck the victims vehicle head on. Greis was legally intoxicated and also admitted to having used marijuana earlier that day.

This will be a high profile case in NKY.

Commonwealth attorney to provide update on crash that left five dead in Kenton Co. | WKRC

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive this stretch of road every couple of weeks for work, including today. It's difficult enough driving it when sober and on a sunny, clear day, let alone when under the influence of alcohol/drugs and if the weather conditions are not ideal. It's a tragedy that was totally avoidable had someone impaired not made the decision to get behind the wheel.

What a horrible tragedy! My daughter drives this road frequently to go to/from school and I was already a nervous wreck about it! Knowing some of the details of how this family died (which I won't put on here) I can only hope this man spends the rest of his life in prison having to think about this family every single day.

Listened to KC Attorney Rob Sanders on Bill Cunningham this afternoon and it was brought up that there's an outside chance Hickory Sticks golf course "might" be named in a suit at some point if it can be proven a bartender knowingly overserved the guy.

Listened to KC Attorney Rob Sanders on Bill Cunningham this afternoon and it was brought up that there's an outside chance Hickory Sticks golf course "might" be named in a suit at some point if it can be proven a bartender knowingly overserved the guy.

If he's like most golfers, he probably brought his own.

His BAC was between .082 and .092. No way they can prove a bartender overserved with those low #s .

The owners of Hickory Sticks have some deep pockets, even if they avoid prosecution, you can bet a civil suit will be coming their way.

If he's like most golfers, he probably brought his own.

UKMF I'm not saying you are wrong at all and I'm sure a lot have. I just know myself and the guys I played with over the years never brought their own. We usually loaded up from the clubhouse. Maybe I'm an exception.

UKMF I'm not saying you are wrong at all and I'm sure a lot have. I just know myself and the guys I played with over the years never brought their own. We usually loaded up from the clubhouse. Maybe I'm an exception.

As I said, I should've said "most I know". None are regular golfers, so that may play a part in it.