3. Pleasure Ridge Park 4-0 111 3

4. Male 3-1 84 4

5. Simon Kenton 4-0 80 6

6. Scott County 3-1 78 5

7. Ryle 3-1 56 7

8. Butler 3-1 33 8

9. Campbell County 3-1 15 NR

10. Meade County 3-1 12 NR

Others receiving votes: Central Hardin 11. Ohio County 10. Frederick Douglass 7. Tates Creek 6. Conner 5. Ballard 3. Henry Clay 1.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think the 'Neers are better than Scott County.

Historically, I'd agree but I believe the gap is narrowing. Once the new school is built in SC, SK wears the crown of the best 6A team outside of Jefferson County. That scenario and a gold VISA card will get you a latte at Starbucks, and a third playoff game loss to X or T.

Historically, I'd agree but I believe the gap is narrowing. Once the new school is built in SC, SK wears the crown of the best 6A team outside of Jefferson County. That scenario and a gold VISA card will get you a latte at Starbucks, and a third playoff game loss to X or T.

New school isn't coming for 3-4 years and isn't going to be half the size SC is now. I respect that you have pride in SK but reality is they are not close to the talent level of SC, don't play anywhere close to the same strength of schedule, and haven't made a playoff run in my time following HS football. They win 9 to 11 games every year but play nobody tough outside of NKY and get bounced 1st or 2nd round every year.

New school isn't coming for 3-4 years and isn't going to be half the size SC is now. I respect that you have pride in SK but reality is they are not close to the talent level of SC, don't play anywhere close to the same strength of schedule, and haven't made a playoff run in my time following HS football. They win 9 to 11 games every year but play nobody tough outside of NKY and get bounced 1st or 2nd round every year.

Ahhh. The same old tired schedule complaint. To say we don't play anyone is an insult to the teams on our schedule, who have 5 times more state titles than Scott County does in football.

Ahhh. The same old tired schedule complaint. To say we don't play anyone is an insult to the teams on our schedule, who have 5 times more state titles than Scott County does in football.

Get out of the past, man! I'm talking 2017 rankings here. You totally disregarded my argument about the playoff run. My only point is that SK shouldn't be above SC, but time will tell!

I an anxious to see Scott County in person this Friday night at LaSalle. But at this point in the season I think Scott County has played a harder schedule than SK. I am a SK supporter and I am scratching my head how SC is ranked higher than SK.