Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A AP Poll

Featured Replies

1. Trinity (14) 4-0 140 1

 

2. St. Xavier 3-0 118 2

 

3. Pleasure Ridge Park 4-0 111 3

 

4. Male 3-1 84 4

 

5. Simon Kenton 4-0 80 6

 

6. Scott County 3-1 78 5

 

7. Ryle 3-1 56 7

 

8. Butler 3-1 33 8

 

9. Campbell County 3-1 15 NR

 

10. Meade County 3-1 12 NR

 

Others receiving votes: Central Hardin 11. Ohio County 10. Frederick Douglass 7. Tates Creek 6. Conner 5. Ballard 3. Henry Clay 1.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Meade County is in the top 10 their only loss was from SK.

I'm sorry but Meade County being ranked is a joke! They were totally inept when we scrimmaged. No way the can beat Ballard.

Trinity will have to play someone the day after Thanksgiving! Might as well be another trip to Meade County to visit the Green Wave! (If the Rocks can survive Campbell County and Simon Kenton ):thumb:

Does the associated press truly believe Simon Kenton is a top 5 team? I am scratching my head as to why SC is not in the top 3.

Does the associated press truly believe Simon Kenton is a top 5 team? I am scratching my head as to why SC is not in the top 3.

 

Let me put my glasses on and reread the first post....yup. They sure do.

Let me put my glasses on and reread the first post....yup. They sure do.

I really don't think the 'Neers are better than Scott County.

I really don't think the 'Neers are better than Scott County.

 

Historically, I'd agree but I believe the gap is narrowing. Once the new school is built in SC, SK wears the crown of the best 6A team outside of Jefferson County. That scenario and a gold VISA card will get you a latte at Starbucks, and a third playoff game loss to X or T.

Historically, I'd agree but I believe the gap is narrowing. Once the new school is built in SC, SK wears the crown of the best 6A team outside of Jefferson County. That scenario and a gold VISA card will get you a latte at Starbucks, and a third playoff game loss to X or T.

New school isn't coming for 3-4 years and isn't going to be half the size SC is now. I respect that you have pride in SK but reality is they are not close to the talent level of SC, don't play anywhere close to the same strength of schedule, and haven't made a playoff run in my time following HS football. They win 9 to 11 games every year but play nobody tough outside of NKY and get bounced 1st or 2nd round every year.

New school isn't coming for 3-4 years and isn't going to be half the size SC is now. I respect that you have pride in SK but reality is they are not close to the talent level of SC, don't play anywhere close to the same strength of schedule, and haven't made a playoff run in my time following HS football. They win 9 to 11 games every year but play nobody tough outside of NKY and get bounced 1st or 2nd round every year.

 

Ahhh. The same old tired schedule complaint. To say we don't play anyone is an insult to the teams on our schedule, who have 5 times more state titles than Scott County does in football.

Ahhh. The same old tired schedule complaint. To say we don't play anyone is an insult to the teams on our schedule, who have 5 times more state titles than Scott County does in football.

Get out of the past, man! I'm talking 2017 rankings here. You totally disregarded my argument about the playoff run. My only point is that SK shouldn't be above SC, but time will tell!

I an anxious to see Scott County in person this Friday night at LaSalle. But at this point in the season I think Scott County has played a harder schedule than SK. I am a SK supporter and I am scratching my head how SC is ranked higher than SK.

I'm guessing the road trip back from LaSalle will be a quiet bus ride for SC.

For crying out loud, so what if the bus ride is quiet for Scott County? At least they scheduled Moeller and LaSalle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.