MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PPR.

Garçon or AR15.

No answers from delusional Jags fans, thanks. :D

I saw somewhere that AR15 had one great game and one below average game against the Texans last year. I have heard nothing but great things about the volume Garcon should see this year and it is a favorable matchup. I would go with Garcon, mostly because the Panthers defense isn't as good as the Texans defense. I also think the Panthers and 49ers game could be a shoot out.

All reports from this preseason is that AR15 has had the best camp of all players... Go with Garcon. I love him this year. He is gonna be a PPR MONSTER. Like top 15WR PPR monster.

I'm not worried about Robinson, I'm worried about his delivery system. :lol2:

Standard Scoring:

Jamison Crowder vs. Philly

Brandon Marshall @ Dallas

Does your opinion change if Odell Beckham Jr. sits out.

Due to the timing of the games you may not know lineup status of OBJ until after the PHI games has started. I would go Crowder. I expect him to see a lot of targets. I also think Norman locks up Pryor and makes it tough day for him.

Due to the timing of the games you may not know lineup status of OBJ until after the PHI games has started. I would go Crowder. I expect him to see a lot of targets. I also think Norman locks up Pryor and makes it tough day for him.

Did I miss something? Aren't Norman and Pryor teammates?