Jimmy Butler to Cleveland, Kevin Love to Chicago?

The Cavs are trying to get the Bulls to engage in a trade centered around Chicago star, Jimmy Butler. The Cavs would be sending Kevin Love to Chicago in the deal but are trying to get a 3rd team involved if Chicago is willing to deal.

One scenario is to get Pheonix involved including their #4 pick as well as Eric Bledsoe. I don't think Chicago would get Love but that they would get the deal from Pheonix, Cleveland would send Love to Phoenix while the Cavs would get Butler

Cleveland doesn't have a GM or a VP right now. I doubt their ability to get a deal done but I could be wrong.

The Cavs GM is about as valuable to the organization right now as Korver was in the Finals. If LeBron wants it done, it'll get done. And yes, I honestly believe he has that kind of influence.

According to multiple sources out of Cleveland, not only have Cavaliers players – including LeBron James and Kyrie Irving – been reaching out to Butler directly and through back channels over the last five days to gauge his interest, but liked what they heard back from the Bulls three-time All-Star. One of the sources indicated that Butler would even push his front office to get the deal done, which is a huge change of direction for Butler, who has told both general manager Gar Forman and VP of basketball operations John Paxson numerous times over the last year that he didn’t want to be traded

Whoa...

Irving has been contacting some of his former Team USA mates, letting them know that he might be willing to push for a trade, especially with the latest drama unfolding in Cleveland.

Through back channels, Irving let it be known that he’d be interested in coming to Chicago.