Columbus Crew @ FC Cincinnati on 6/14

Anyone thinking about attending? They play at Nippert (on UC's campus) on Wednesday, June 14th at 7pm.

Should be an exciting game to have a MLS time coming in. The reason they are playing is because FCC beat Louisville FC in a tournament called the Open Cup.

15K+ tickets have been sold in the last week and I'm expecting it to become close to a sellout. Should be fun, I'll be vending.

Ticket Info for Open Cup Match Versus Columbus

Anyone thinking about attending? They play at Nippert (on UC's campus) on Wednesday, June 14th at 7pm.

Should be an exciting game to have a MLS time coming in. The reason they are playing is because FCC beat Louisville FC in a tournament called the Open Cup.

15K+ tickets have been sold in the last week and I'm expecting it to become close to a sellout. Should be fun, I'll be vending.

Ticket Info for Open Cup Match Versus Columbus

I got my ticket!

Scoring his third goal in as many U.S. Open Cup matches, Djiby found the back of the net when Justin Hoyte centered a long pass to him just in front of the goal. Djiby played the initial ball high into the air off his head. Then, out-jumping Hector Jimenez of Crew SC, Djiby headed the second touch over the outstretched hand of keeper Brad Stuver into the top corner of the goal.

FCC Bests Columbus Crew SC In Cup Match

====================

It was unreal awesome! I had a perfect view (with a direct line of sight down on the goal) of the whole play and I was standing with a bunch of Crew Fans when Djiby out-athleted the Crew Defenders for what turned out to be the winning goal.