RockPride & the Shamrock Nation!!!!

RockPride

Here goes the first from the Shamrock Nation. . . .

I'm 26, getting married in May, played ball at Trinity and at Western, not a native Kentuckian, therefore my team preferences aren't always the most popular on BGP. I will say that my views as to Trinity and its successes are more honest and true to the fact than some of my bretherin. Welcome to all new comers!!!!

:thumb:

• 7 months later...

I thought, I'd update, I'm now 27 married, and still not very popular on BGP. Well, I guess a lot of people know me, just may not like me. I have a lot of favorites here on BGP, #1 probably being GameTime, mainly because we are basically twins on here.

I thought, I'd update, I'm now 27 married, and still not very popular on BGP. Well, I guess a lot of people know me, just may not like me. I have a lot of favorites here on BGP, #1 probably being GameTime, mainly because we are basically twins on here.

Hello, My name is RockPride and I am a Trinity & BGP-coholic... :lol: :lol: j/k with ya RP!!!

Here goes the second from the Shamrock Nation. . . .

I'm 28 but will be 29 on 12/31. Graduated from Trinity in 94 (for those of you who did not feel like doing the math) and Bellarmine University in 98. (back then Bellarmine College). Bert is a nickname I picked in college from my fraternity brothers and has stuck since then so I decided to use it as my screen name.

I am a native from Louisville born and raised in Hikes Point and bought a duplex in Hikes Point last year. I believe it is about a half mile from RockMom :thumb: .

Athleticism was not a gift that God bestowed upon me by any means so I was a fan in the stands during my years at Trinity and still today. While it has been ten years :eek: since I walked the halls of Trinity, I am still there quite often due to involvement with numerous boards, committees, and other activities (Trinity Alumni Board, Trinity Ambassadors, Trinity Bass Classic, Team Trinity, Trinity Shamrock Awards, Annual Fund Appeal, my 5 and 10 year class reunions, and several others).

The schools I support are Trinity, UK, Notre Dame in that order. I believe I am just as true to the fact as the rest of the Rock Klan but a bit more humble than some. :D Not near as active (post wise) as Rockmom, PepRock, and several other Rock posters but certainly not a rookie either.

Welcome aboard.

Bert's the best!

And Bert, let me take a moment to tell you publicly that I am absolutely, sincerely, grateful for your dedication to Trinity! The Shamrock Awards are top notch, and I am impressed by the dedication of the Alumni to honor the students for their academic achievements! I don't know of any other school that does this in this manner. Thank you, and thanks to ALL who are involved in this.

Bert's the best!

And Bert, let me take a moment to tell you publicly that I am absolutely, sincerely, grateful for your dedication to Trinity! The Shamrock Awards are top notch, and I am impressed by the dedication of the Alumni to honor the students for their academic achievements! I don't know of any other school that does this in this manner. Thank you, and thanks to ALL who are involved in this.

Thank You, I really appreciate that.

When are you going to post your Shamrock intro Rockmom?????

While you obviously are not an alumnus, being a parent obviously justifies your induction into Rock Nation. Or atleast I hope it does with the cash you drop for TRock06's tuition. :D At his graduation, you're going to reach into your pocket and find nothing but lint. :p

Thank You, I really appreciate that.

At his graduation, you're going to reach into your pocket and find nothing but lint. :p

I've been doing that since the Rockdaughter started at Assumption! :lol:

I'll post more later. :lol:

I've been doing that since the Rockdaughter started at Assumption! :lol:

I'll post more later. :lol:

While I am certainly interested in what you will post, it is PepRock's intro that I am really curious to see. As bizarre, strange, and "out there" as some of his posts are, no telling what he will post in this thread. :D

Despite our constant X/t bickering on BGP, RockPride, I for one always enjoy your posts and almost consider you as a friend. :thumb: :D :thumb: