Bengals' Oline

I was reading about what the Bengals return on the line this season. According to Cincinnati.com Cedric will start at LT, Boiling LG, Bodine C, Johnson or Westerman RG and Fisher RT.

I am sure we could do worse but the lack of experience and proven OL play by most of those players scares me.

The last time the Bengals had so many changes on the o line was after the 2008 season. 2009 they moved Whit to LT, they had rookie Andre Smith at RT and Kyle Cook took over at Center. Lots of inexperience in that group, and the team ended up having a really good rushing season and swept the division and made the playoffs.

So while it sucks not knowing exactly how they will do. We did go through this in 2009 and the line ended up being pretty solid.

The last time the Bengals had so many changes on the o line was after the 2008 season. 2009 they moved Whit to LT, they had rookie Andre Smith at RT and Kyle Cook took over at Center. Lots of inexperience in that group, and the team ended up having a really good rushing season and swept the division and made the playoffs.

So while it sucks not knowing exactly how they will do. We did go through this in 2009 and the line ended up being pretty solid.

As scary as it is... we have to trust that the team knows what its doing in this O-line situation.... we will know after 3 or 4 regular season games and then, if warranted, we can all complain and call for coach heads to roll...

I am sure we could do worse but the lack of experience and proven OL play by most of those players scares me.
Can we? Can we actually do worse? Lol

I really hope we hang onto AJ McCarron because he may get snaps sooner than later as the grounds crew scrapes up Daltons spleen off the turf.

As scary as it is... we have to trust that the team knows what its doing in this O-line situation.... we will know after 3 or 4 regular season games and then, if warranted, we can all complain and call for coach heads to roll...

I'm not waiting for 3 or 4 games into the season. I'm calling for Marvin's head now, along with Mike Browns.