Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals' Oline

Featured Replies

I was reading about what the Bengals return on the line this season. According to Cincinnati.com Cedric will start at LT, Boiling LG, Bodine C, Johnson or Westerman RG and Fisher RT.

That sounds like the plan, a lot of things can happen before August, but again, this is what it probably will be.

I was reading about what the Bengals return on the line this season. According to Cincinnati.com Cedric will start at LT, Boiling LG, Bodine C, Johnson or Westerman RG and Fisher RT.

 

I am sure we could do worse but the lack of experience and proven OL play by most of those players scares me.

  • Author
I am sure we could do worse but the lack of experience and proven OL play by most of those players scares me.

 

The Steelers front seven will have fun against them.

The Steelers front seven will have fun against them.

 

Too early to tell but I am concerned period.

  • Author
Too early to tell but I am concerned period.

 

Bengals are waiting to sign some leftovers like they always do.

Bengals are waiting to sign some leftovers like they always do.

 

I prefer to think it is the Bengals being selective but both shoes fit.

The last time the Bengals had so many changes on the o line was after the 2008 season. 2009 they moved Whit to LT, they had rookie Andre Smith at RT and Kyle Cook took over at Center. Lots of inexperience in that group, and the team ended up having a really good rushing season and swept the division and made the playoffs.

 

So while it sucks not knowing exactly how they will do. We did go through this in 2009 and the line ended up being pretty solid.

The last time the Bengals had so many changes on the o line was after the 2008 season. 2009 they moved Whit to LT, they had rookie Andre Smith at RT and Kyle Cook took over at Center. Lots of inexperience in that group, and the team ended up having a really good rushing season and swept the division and made the playoffs.

 

So while it sucks not knowing exactly how they will do. We did go through this in 2009 and the line ended up being pretty solid.

 

As scary as it is... we have to trust that the team knows what its doing in this O-line situation.... we will know after 3 or 4 regular season games and then, if warranted, we can all complain and call for coach heads to roll...

I'm just holding out hope that there were a lot of unspecified injuries to this O-line group last season... and if healthy, maybe they'll surprise us all this season.... I know, it's a stretch, lol!

I am sure we could do worse but the lack of experience and proven OL play by most of those players scares me.
Can we? Can we actually do worse? Lol

 

I really hope we hang onto AJ McCarron because he may get snaps sooner than later as the grounds crew scrapes up Daltons spleen off the turf.

As scary as it is... we have to trust that the team knows what its doing in this O-line situation.... we will know after 3 or 4 regular season games and then, if warranted, we can all complain and call for coach heads to roll...

I'm not waiting for 3 or 4 games into the season. I'm calling for Marvin's head now, along with Mike Browns.

Just read Andre Smith might come back to the Bengals.

 

They need to move him inside to guard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.