Open Job: Bourbon County

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any names yet?

It would not surprise me if the following guys put in for this position. John Michael Reitz, great young and upcoming coach. He was on the bench at Fleming this past season. Chris Stapleton, top assistant at Scott which won its first regional title this season. Would Scott Humphrey be interested, wowser! Would a Jason Hinson look into this job? I am sure there are a lot of names in the Lexington area that are looking to become head coaches. Very intriguing job with location and in the 10th, just seems like it takes a bunch to satisfy the natives at Bourbon!

It would not surprise me if the following guys put in for this position. John Michael Reitz, great young and upcoming coach. He was on the bench at Fleming this past season. Chris Stapleton, top assistant at Scott which won its first regional title this season. Would Scott Humphrey be interested, wowser! Would a Jason Hinson look into this job? I am sure there are a lot of names in the Lexington area that are looking to become head coaches. Very intriguing job with location and in the 10th, just seems like it takes a bunch to satisfy the natives at Bourbon!

No.

...because if hiring within didn't make them happy, well....