Open Job: Bourbon County

I am hoping someone in administration stepped in and did so it wouldn't make it any more awkward than it already is ... he is a good young coach ... I believe he was on Daniel Brown's staff for a few years , so I know he knows the game ... just a tough situation for all involved ...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know the AD extremely well. He is a man of ultimate integrity, as I would suspect are his sons. Would bet my life, his thoughts were requested and offered. After that, he excused himself and allowed others to make the decision they felt appropriate and/or necessary. Quality men handle these things correctly and professionally and these guys are of the highest quality. IMO

Know the AD extremely well. He is a man of ultimate integrity, as I would suspect are his sons. Would bet my life, his thoughts were requested and offered. After that, he excused himself and allowed others to make the decision they felt appropriate and/or necessary. Quality men handle these things correctly and professionally and these guys are of the highest quality. IMO

You are 100% correct, great people

Agree to disagree.

Are you implying Coach sosby didn't put the work in?

No. Just saying if you're at big school and you can turn it into a winning program in 4+ years. Sosby I thought did a good job. Bourbon County's best player also didn't play parts of the year for violation of team rules.

I don't think Sosby was let go because administration thought he was a bad coach.

No. Just saying if you're at big school and you can turn it into a winning program in 4+ years. Sosby I thought did a good job. Bourbon County's best player also didn't play parts of the year for violation of team rules.

I don't think Sosby was let go because administration thought he was a bad coach.

Then why would he be let go?