Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Bourbon County

Featured Replies

Didn't beat Sosby twelve straight times, though.

 

Correct...how ever many games he coached against Paris he lost...I personally like the young man but they under achieved with the talent they had.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has happened to Bourbon County? This will be something like their 6th coach since 2010. Is it the rubber floor that makes the coaches want to "bounce"?

What has happened to Bourbon County? This will be something like their 6th coach since 2010. Is it the rubber floor that makes the coaches want to "bounce"?

 

Had to smile at that one.

I just hope they hire someone that wants to be around for years to come.

I just hope they hire someone that wants to be around for years to come.

 

This will be the 8th Coach since Daniel Brown left for Henry Clay after the 2006 season. Can't think of any other schools in the Central KY area that have had that much turnover. They've had solid coaches like Mike Flynn and Rob Goodman go through there. I know Shawn Ransom girls coach at Bryan Station is from the area, I'd assume he'll apply.

In my opinion I would love to see Bourbon hire Derek Robinson. Derek played for Russ Day and Tony Sosby and went on to WKU and had a monster game vs UK while at WKU. He has been an assistant at Bryan Station.

I wonder if Coach Brown ever has thoughts of going back home to Bourbon Co.? Maybe not now since his son still has a couple years left at his current school, but after that.

Lots of 10th Region assistants, Lexington Assistants was word around the KBA.

I'm calling it right now: Robin Kelsch is your next head coach at Bourbon County. :banana:

I'm calling it right now: Patrick Kelsch is your next head coach at Bourbon County. :banana:

 

Fixed that for you

I've heard Derrick Robinson and and Tim Franklin are interviewing.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.