cupcake2016

Just wanted to drop bye and say hello. I am a new member as of today. Not really to into sports but my son plays for Highlands so I figured I would drop bye to see what this is all about. I have 3 wonderful children and have been married for 27 years. Other than that I'm a boring person lol. Nice to have this opportunity to talk to some other parent's

Just wanted to drop bye and say hello. I am a new member as of today. Not really to into sports but my son plays for Highlands so I figured I would drop bye to see what this is all about. I have 3 wonderful children and have been married for 27 years. Other than that I'm a boring person lol. Nice to have this opportunity to talk to some other parent's

Welcome to BGP @cupcake2016

Glad to have you! Like Colonels_Wear_Blue said, BGP is loaded with lots more info than sports. We have the best weather updates in the state, thanks to nWo. We have threads on fitness, computers, investing, reading, religion, cooking, cars, gardening, traveling, restaurants, music, movies, TV shows, etc etc. Enjoy!