Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Member

Featured Replies

Just wanted to drop bye and say hello. I am a new member as of today. Not really to into sports but my son plays for Highlands so I figured I would drop bye to see what this is all about. I have 3 wonderful children and have been married for 27 years. Other than that I'm a boring person lol. Nice to have this opportunity to talk to some other parent's

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard. There certainly is a lot on here about Highlands so you will have plenty to read and think about ... and hopefully insight and an opinion to share.

Welcome to the site! And for what it's worth, there are PLENTY of discussions on here aside from sports...so take some time to check out the general discussion threads in the Break Room if it strikes your fancy. We're always happy to have new folks on here to add to the discussion.

Welcome cupcake2016, I hope you have many years of enjoyment out of BGP.

Just wanted to drop bye and say hello. I am a new member as of today. Not really to into sports but my son plays for Highlands so I figured I would drop bye to see what this is all about. I have 3 wonderful children and have been married for 27 years. Other than that I'm a boring person lol. Nice to have this opportunity to talk to some other parent's

 

Welcome to BGP @cupcake2016

Dying to see what avatar you choose!!

Glad to have you! Like Colonels_Wear_Blue said, BGP is loaded with lots more info than sports. We have the best weather updates in the state, thanks to nWo. We have threads on fitness, computers, investing, reading, religion, cooking, cars, gardening, traveling, restaurants, music, movies, TV shows, etc etc. Enjoy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.