Just bought it, can't wait to choot it.

spindoc

I agree on the double stack, I only have one single stack but it's a 1911. I played around with a new Glock single stack and I don't see what the purpose of that gun is. I guess that extra 3/8" of slimness keeps them from being self conscious when they conceal carry :lol2:

I agree on the double stack, I only have one single stack but it's a 1911. I played around with a new Glock single stack and I don't see what the purpose of that gun is. I guess that extra 3/8" of slimness keeps them from being self conscious when they conceal carry :lol2:

I carry a Kimber ultra carry right now, of course a .45 single stack. I don't think there will be much difference. As a matter of fact I was just shopping IWB holsters for the Sig so I could carry either.

• 10 months later...
I'm digging that they added a thumb safety :thumb:

I assume it is hammerless as it is advertised as striker fired

I like mine. It's a little different than my other Sig, the 1911. Just the difference in single stack vs. double stack I guess. I think you should buy one.

I like mine. It's a little different than my other Sig, the 1911. Just the difference in single stack vs. double stack I guess. I think you should buy one.
Will it be available to the public? I don't know

I have an older Sig P225 from the 80's that I really like. It is a single or double action, and a single stack. The overall look of it is just like that one you posted above without the rail. Sigs haven't changed much over the years.

This new one though. Not sure if it would have the same feel. The shelf P320 is neat, with the modular grip options, but with the thumb safety added in on the military version, it really grabs at me. I will have to BOLO for one after they go into production.