Hello everyone, thanks Guru for the warm welcome

I'm from the east side of Cincinnati. I went to Mariemont High School and I had a son that wrestled for them and my daughter currently plays soccer there. I have visited this site to read about Kentucky wrestlers in the past and now I have been reading the girls soccer posts. I've been a UK fan since I was very young, my family is from Morgan County so it's kind of in my blood ;) Again thanks for allowing me to join your forums.

I'm from the east side of Cincinnati. I went to Mariemont High School and I had a son that wrestled for them and my daughter currently plays soccer there. I have visited this site to read about Kentucky wrestlers in the past and now I have been reading the girls soccer posts. I've been a UK fan since I was very young, my family is from Morgan County so it's kind of in my blood ;) Again thanks for allowing me to join your forums.

So, you and goldie might be related.

Welcome Warrior, jump into some other threads when you get a chance. I'm sure you'll find something else interesting outside of soccer and wrestling and if you don't, start a thread on something that interest you...I'll guarantee there is someone else interested in what ever you are too.

Welcome aboard mhsw83!