Pitch Perfect 2

I'm a geek and I am not afraid to admit that I LOVE PITCH PERFECT so I'm kind of excited about seeing this one this weekend. I'm sure it won't be close to the first one but that is expected with sequels. I just hope it's still decent.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one was one of those wonderful moments that you don't get very often in movies anymore where this movie was a complete surprise to me with how good it was. I expected absolutely nothing from it and as it turned out, it was charming, funny, and full of fun musical moments. I'm looking forward to the sequel as well.

The first one was one of those wonderful moments that you don't get very often in movies anymore where this movie was a complete surprise to me with how good it was. I expected absolutely nothing from it and as it turned out, it was charming, funny, and full of fun musical moments. I'm looking forward to the sequel as well.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda pumped for this movie as well.

I'm disappointed in you two... :lol2:

Yes.

This was my face the entire time....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50561[/ATTACH]

How could you be so heartless?

Seriously, I don't understand how anyone didn't think that movie was hilarious. Adam DeVine alone was worth the price of admission.