09/04/2015 7:00PM NewCath

09/11/2015 7:30PM at Cooper

09/18/2015 7:30PM at Ryle

09/25/2015 7:00PM Western Brown

10/09/2015 7:00PM at Conner

10/16/2015 7:00PM at Simon Kenton

10/23/2015 7:00PM Boone County

10/30/2015 7:00PM Henry Clay

Hard to believe that Lickert has been at Campbell 4 years already. Whats more hard to believe is the 24-22 record. Serious question (not bashing) is Lickert the guy for Campbell? or is Campbell just average at football and thats all they are going to be?

2014 RECORD: 6-5, 1-3 Class 6A, District 6

COACH: Stephen Lickert (24-22 @ Campbell County, four years, 62-60 overall, 11 years)

The Camels don't have a rich football tradition like some of the other perennial powers in NKY. They've had a handful of nice players here and there but struggled beyond them. I do believe that next year's freshmen class may be the best that the school has seen in a while. Not a ton of size or OL/DL prospects, but a ton of athletes. If they can remain semi-intact through the years, Lickert may have his best class of kids to work with yet. I sure hope he sticks around for us to find out. He will have a true bona fide QB to work with in Helton. Some names to look for are (in no particular order): Spaulding, Starrett, Anderson, Jolly brothers, Singleton, Rector, Southerland and Lawrence.

No, I believe the talent is there, I'm not too sure about developing that talent at the lower levels is adaquate. It seems as though by the time some of the kids get to the years where they should be hungry to play, they're burned out. I know that happens in all sports and kids decide to do other things, but it seems to happen at a higher frequency for football here. JMO. Some thought it was coach Stiers and his staff, but I think coach Lickert has meet the same obstacle.

I think senior leadership is key. Mainly the number of seniors starting on a team. The really good football players are going to get playing time as a sophomore. It's keeping the kids that may not get much playing time untill later that is the key. Getting kids to buy in and wait their turn. Hard to go into a season with only 8 seniors that can play. Keeping the kids involved is the key.