I know which team will win the 9th region

redtruck

Wow you say? Do tell? Someone in a previous post said this is a 3 team race. They are nuts. This is an 8 team race. Preseason number 1 Highlands has lost to New Cath and St. Henry. Conner got beat by Ryle. Boone has lost to Conner and Dixie beat Notre Dame. Anyone of these teams can win it. So which one will? I know which one will, but I can't name them. (What is this a riddle?)

All of these teams have strengths and weaknesses. What happens down the stretch is that teams that play for each other are confident and their weaknesses rise up. Teams that don't fall apart. Teams that have each others back, weather shared adversity and share the glory of success, shine come the bright lights. Teams that finger point and question one another are not confident in each other. The finger pointers lack confidence and the finger pointee feels the pressure. These teams fall apart.

Which team will win it?

I know which one. I have seen it for 6 years. The team that comes together then next month will win this region. Its that simple. It could be any of the eight, but it will only be one. We will see what these teams are made of.

Wow you say? Do tell? Someone in a previous post said this is a 3 team race. They are nuts. This is an 8 team race. Preseason number 1 Highlands has lost to New Cath and St. Henry. Conner got beat by Ryle. Boone has lost to Conner and Dixie beat Notre Dame. Anyone of these teams can win it. So which one will? I know which one will, but I can't name them. (What is this a riddle?)

All of these teams have strengths and weaknesses. What happens down the stretch is that teams that play for each other are confident and their weaknesses rise up. Teams that don't fall apart. Teams that have each others back, weather shared adversity and share the glory of success, shine come the bright lights. Teams that finger point and question one another are not confident in each other. The finger pointers lack confidence and the finger pointee feels the pressure. These teams fall apart.

Which team will win it?

I know which one. I have seen it for 6 years. The team that comes together then next month will win this region. Its that simple. It could be any of the eight, but it will only be one. We will see what these teams are made of.

Excellent post Sir!

Well Said!

Which team will win it?

It's going to be an interesting couple weeks to see which team(s) comes together and which ones fall apart!

Wow you say? Do tell? Someone in a previous post said this is a 3 team race. They are nuts. .

That was me. Not as clear-cut as I theorized.

I still say give me NDA/HHS/Conner and you take the other 5 and I'll win.

I appreciate the sentiments everyone has expressed here, but I think it is a mistake if you don't think that Highlands is getting a late season push from the return of Haley Coffey to the lineup... she is irreplaceable defensively and a lot of their struggles this year, which haven't been that many, would have been diminished if she was in the lineup ... in my opinion, at least....

No doubt Haley is good player and definitely helps, but she is only one player. Highlands definitely will compete for the 9th region title but I believe there are teams as good and better, just my opinion.

I appreciate the sentiments everyone has expressed here, but I think it is a mistake if you don't think that Highlands is getting a late season push from the return of Haley Coffey to the lineup... she is irreplaceable defensively and a lot of their struggles this year, which haven't been that many, would have been diminished if she was in the lineup ... in my opinion, at least....

Was anyone counting HHS out? Or is it your opinion that now with her back they are a lock?