Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I know which team will win the 9th region

Featured Replies

Wow you say? Do tell? Someone in a previous post said this is a 3 team race. They are nuts. This is an 8 team race. Preseason number 1 Highlands has lost to New Cath and St. Henry. Conner got beat by Ryle. Boone has lost to Conner and Dixie beat Notre Dame. Anyone of these teams can win it. So which one will? I know which one will, but I can't name them. (What is this a riddle?)

 

All of these teams have strengths and weaknesses. What happens down the stretch is that teams that play for each other are confident and their weaknesses rise up. Teams that don't fall apart. Teams that have each others back, weather shared adversity and share the glory of success, shine come the bright lights. Teams that finger point and question one another are not confident in each other. The finger pointers lack confidence and the finger pointee feels the pressure. These teams fall apart.

 

Which team will win it?

I know which one. I have seen it for 6 years. The team that comes together then next month will win this region. Its that simple. It could be any of the eight, but it will only be one. We will see what these teams are made of.

Wow you say? Do tell? Someone in a previous post said this is a 3 team race. They are nuts. This is an 8 team race. Preseason number 1 Highlands has lost to New Cath and St. Henry. Conner got beat by Ryle. Boone has lost to Conner and Dixie beat Notre Dame. Anyone of these teams can win it. So which one will? I know which one will, but I can't name them. (What is this a riddle?)

 

All of these teams have strengths and weaknesses. What happens down the stretch is that teams that play for each other are confident and their weaknesses rise up. Teams that don't fall apart. Teams that have each others back, weather shared adversity and share the glory of success, shine come the bright lights. Teams that finger point and question one another are not confident in each other. The finger pointers lack confidence and the finger pointee feels the pressure. These teams fall apart.

 

Which team will win it?

I know which one. I have seen it for 6 years. The team that comes together then next month will win this region. Its that simple. It could be any of the eight, but it will only be one. We will see what these teams are made of.

 

Excellent post Sir!

This may be week 8 (I think), but for a lot of these teams with the weather we've had it looks more like week, 2 or 3.

 

District and regional tourneys are going to be fun to watch!

Well Said!

 

Wow you say? Do tell? Someone in a previous post said this is a 3 team race. They are nuts. This is an 8 team race. Preseason number 1 Highlands has lost to New Cath and St. Henry. Conner got beat by Ryle. Boone has lost to Conner and Dixie beat Notre Dame. Anyone of these teams can win it. So which one will? I know which one will, but I can't name them. (What is this a riddle?)

 

All of these teams have strengths and weaknesses. What happens down the stretch is that teams that play for each other are confident and their weaknesses rise up. Teams that don't fall apart. Teams that have each others back, weather shared adversity and share the glory of success, shine come the bright lights. Teams that finger point and question one another are not confident in each other. The finger pointers lack confidence and the finger pointee feels the pressure. These teams fall apart.

 

Which team will win it?

I know which one. I have seen it for 6 years. The team that comes together then next month will win this region. Its that simple. It could be any of the eight, but it will only be one. We will see what these teams are made of.

 

It's going to be an interesting couple weeks to see which team(s) comes together and which ones fall apart!

  • Author
Excellent post Sir!

 

You don't have to refer to me as sir. Truck is fine.

You don't have to refer to me as sir. Truck is fine.

 

Noted!

Wow you say? Do tell? Someone in a previous post said this is a 3 team race. They are nuts. .

 

That was me. Not as clear-cut as I theorized.

 

I still say give me NDA/HHS/Conner and you take the other 5 and I'll win.

  • Author
That was me. Not as clear-cut as I theorized.

 

I still say give me NDA/HHS/Conner and you take the other 5 and I'll win.

 

You may be right, I may be crazy. But it just may be a lunatic.... stop me now.

I am sure NCC/Ryle/St. Henry and Boone will have someting to say about the so called big 3.

I am sure NCC/Ryle/St. Henry and Boone will have someting to say about the so called big 3.

 

No question.

I appreciate the sentiments everyone has expressed here, but I think it is a mistake if you don't think that Highlands is getting a late season push from the return of Haley Coffey to the lineup... she is irreplaceable defensively and a lot of their struggles this year, which haven't been that many, would have been diminished if she was in the lineup ... in my opinion, at least....

No doubt Haley is good player and definitely helps, but she is only one player. Highlands definitely will compete for the 9th region title but I believe there are teams as good and better, just my opinion.

  • Author
I appreciate the sentiments everyone has expressed here, but I think it is a mistake if you don't think that Highlands is getting a late season push from the return of Haley Coffey to the lineup... she is irreplaceable defensively and a lot of their struggles this year, which haven't been that many, would have been diminished if she was in the lineup ... in my opinion, at least....

 

 

Was anyone counting HHS out? Or is it your opinion that now with her back they are a lock?

Was anyone counting HHS out? Or is it your opinion that now with her back they are a lock?

 

Remember, there is a key for locks.

Didn't NCC just un-lock them last night... with Coffey?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.