Dunbar 66 Lafayette 62

Updated District 43 Standings

LCA 4-1

Lexington Catholic 3-2

Dunbar 3-3

Lafayette 3-4

Tates Creek 1-4

Gotta feel bad for the 4-team districts that only get 12 district games. In the 43rd we’ve already had 14 games, as of yet no one is mathematically eliminated from a share of first – or last. Fun’s just starting!

Catholic @ Dunbar on Feb 3, LCA @ Lafayette Feb 6, and LCA @ Catholic Feb 12 will write the district tournament bracket. Lafayette holds the tie-breaker over Catholic if those two come out even in wins and losses. LexCath may be rated 11th in the state, but I bet they’re worried about finishing 4th in their own district. LCA and PLD can make that happen!

Gotta feel bad for the 4-team districts that only get 12 district games. In the 43rd we’ve already had 14 games, as of yet no one is mathematically eliminated from a share of first – or last. Fun’s just starting!

Catholic @ Dunbar on Feb 3, LCA @ Lafayette Feb 6, and LCA @ Catholic Feb 12 will write the district tournament bracket. Lafayette holds the tie-breaker over Catholic if those two come out even in wins and losses. LexCath may be rated 11th in the state, but I bet they’re worried about finishing 4th in their own district. LCA and PLD can make that happen!

How is this? I thought they split their games with each other?

How is this? I thought they split their games with each other?

Depends on what the district has set up for tie breaker.

for the 43rd it is head to head, then to a coin flip.

3 way tie is head to head with tied teams, then they would go to two hats with names of the schools in one hat & the seeds in the other hat. Pull a school, pull a seed, repeat until they are all placed.

@ least this is what the last submitted paperwork states on the KHSAA website from 2013

Depends on what the district has set up for tie breaker.

for the 43rd it is head to head, then to a coin flip.

3 way tie is head to head with tied teams, then they would go to two hats with names of the schools in one hat & the seeds in the other hat. Pull a school, pull a seed, repeat until they are all placed.

@ least this is what the last submitted paperwork states on the KHSAA website from 2013

Im familiar with all that just not sure how Lafayette would have a tie breaker over Lexington Catholic if they split during the regular season.