Dale Earnhardt Jr.

uk#1fan

Do you think Dale Jr. is an average driver or a top driver?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Dale Jr. is an average driver or a top driver?

• an average driver
    • a top driver

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 9 months later...

A winless streak that has now spanned 135 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series points paying races and only one Chase berth since his first year with powerhouse team Hendrick Motorsports in 2008 I voted him average. But Jr has been on fire to start the 2012 season with some top 5 & 10 finishes. However we are barely into the season so the jury is still out.

He is way below average.

He can't tell the crew chief how to fix problems or drive a car with problems like others can.

As the season goes on, he will falter and slide out of points chase.

Really? Wow! Jr is tied this season for most top 10s and tied for most top fives! Jr is only 19 points behind the leader in 3rd place!

Really? Wow! Jr is tied this season for most top 10s and tied for most top fives! Jr is only 19 points behind the leader in 3rd place!

He has started like this before, he will fall off, give him time. He is my favorite driver too, hate to say it about him, but it is the truth.

I think he is average at best. If the car is very fast, everything clicking right, no pit problems or adjustments to be made, he is ok. I don't think he knows how to drive within the race and make adjustments as the race goes on. He has never, and will never live up to the expectations of his fans or NASCAR for that matter. He might have one great year and win a championship, but i doubt it.

I think he is average at best. If the car is very fast, everything clicking right, no pit problems or adjustments to be made, he is ok. I don't think he knows how to drive within the race and make adjustments as the race goes on. He has never, and will never live up to the expectations of his fans or NASCAR for that matter. He might have one great year and win a championship, but i doubt it.

2nd in points so if he is average everybody behind him sucks right? He finished second at Richmond with no breaks just shows he is a great driver! Leads in top 10s and 2nd in top 5s this season. Oh and they race at his favorite track where he will get a win. Talladega!