Trinity 42 Moeller 34 (Frosh)

day tripper

The Rocks took a 28-6 lead at the half. However, Moeller fought their way back to make it a game. Two 4th quarter touchdown passes from Reggie Bonnafon to Cody Swabek sealed it, the last coming with under two minutes to play. The Rock D held Moeller on downs to close it out!

The Frosh Rocks finish the season Thursday night at Lexington Catholic.

What a game. Is it just me or did that game seem to last forever?!!

By the way any update on the Moeller player that had to be taken to the hospital?

I did take a while didn't it? A lot points equals a lot clock stoppages. Also, halftime was extended due to the injured Moeller player.

No update on the young man from Moeller. I'll be sure to pass along any info as soon as it comes my way.

The Rocks took a 28-6 lead at the half. However, Moeller fought their way back to make it a game. Two 4th quarter touchdown passes from Reggie Bonnafon to Cody Swabek sealed it, the last coming with under two minutes to play. The Rock D held Moeller on downs to close it out!

The Frosh Rocks finish the season Thursday night at Lexington Catholic.

Nice job Rocks ! I would of liked to seen this one first hand

WOW!!! Sounds like a great game. Congrats T! Where was the game played?

It was a fun game to watch. Even though it seemed that T got penalites called on them every fourth play. :rolleyes: Moeller has some very good players. #25 was fun to watch. Game was at T.