Bishop Brossart/Bracken County Predictions

aptr

Who wins?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bishop Brossart
    • Bracken County

This is a must win game for the Polar Bear football program this season or they could possibly face a 4th winless season in a row. Their next 3 games are actually their best chances at winning a game or two this season with 3 teams that are at least close to their level this season,(BB, Ludlow, Pendleton County). Where is this game being played at and why the 12 start time?

The game is at Thomas Moore College. There may be another game later in the day but I don't know why the noon start time. Thats just a guess.

This is a must win game for the Polar Bear football program this season or they could possibly face a 4th winless season in a row. Their next 3 games are actually their best chances at winning a game or two this season with 3 teams that are at least close to their level this season,(BB, Ludlow, Pendleton County). Where is this game being played at and why the 12 start time?

Poll added.

I'll predict Brossart 34, Bracken County 20.

Guessing this will be defensively dominated, but who knows? Thinking more like 21-17 Brossart, but the Polar Bears should be fired up for a good chance to get a victory.

Live broadcast via bmustangs.com!!

Pendleton is not on the same level with Bracken County...really not even close.

Dude you might be right with your predictions, however, there is a couple things I see different.

If they score a lot, then they will not make all PAT's. 33-26.

If they don't score much I see it being more like 9-5.

I do agree though, it is either a lot or a little. If a little then a really weird score.