Transformers 2

bigblueinsanity

I've seen pretty much all the big movies this summer and will say this is second only to the Hangover IMO. Regardless this is a fantastic movie that definitely topped the first one and is worth the money to go see it. And Megan Fox :notworthy:... I mean do I need to say anything else on that subject.

Currently a 21% on rottentomatoes...not too encouraging.

WSF, just as a gauge what are your favorite movies?

Some critic reviews I've read have said it was pretty bad, but a lot of people seemed to have really enjoyed it. It will probably gross the largest amount of money for a film this year, easily.

BGP definitely has different taste than most of the other people I talk to about movies. I've heard this movie is awful and could be the worst movies of the year.

I doubt it'll be the worst movie of the year, but after reading some of the reviews I am a little worried about what they have done in the second film. It could be a lot of just what some people were hoping would be addressed or something in that nature, but I do feel that it will not be as good as the first one. I hope I am wrong.

I'll probably see it either Friday or Saturday.

I think it's going to be a bit over-hyped. The story line was WAY out there for me, I didn't really get into it. The action and special effects were second to none, but they story line was weak, I think I liked the first one better.

Some critic reviews I've read have said it was pretty bad, but a lot of people seemed to have really enjoyed it. It will probably gross the largest amount of money for a film this year, easily.

I doubt it'll be the worst movie of the year, but after reading some of the reviews I am a little worried about what they have done in the second film. It could be a lot of just what some people were hoping would be addressed or something in that nature, but I do feel that it will not be as good as the first one. I hope I am wrong.

I'll probably see it either Friday or Saturday.

Isn't there still another Harry Potter movie coming out this year? That might push Transformers 2 for that title.