Who are KY Regional POYs?

Have seen some of the POYs named on here and know the First Region honorees. Anyone have a list of who is POY in each region, and the seniors going to East-West Baseball Game on June 21 in Lexington? I believe each region gets two players.

According to Joey Fosko's Paducah Sun blog the Region 1 POY was Casey Brockman from Calloway Co. (.564, 21 extra base hits in 91 hits). Tyler Johnson from Marshall Co. was runner-up. They will both be playing in Lexington.

Please share the other seniors.

Have seen some of the POYs named on here and know the First Region honorees. Anyone have a list of who is POY in each region, and the seniors going to East-West Baseball Game on June 21 in Lexington? I believe each region gets two players.

According to Joey Fosko's Paducah Sun blog the Region 1 POY was Casey Brockman from Calloway Co. (.564, 21 extra base hits in 91 hits). Tyler Johnson from Marshall Co. was runner-up. They will both be playing in Lexington.

Wow, that's alot of hits. Is that just this year? My son was a starter all year and only had 91 At bats.

While my math may be a little off, i order for Fosko to have 91 hits and a .562 average, he would need 161 at-bats. While not impossible I guess, that's an incredible amount of at-bats.

Oops, correction. Relooked at Fosko's blog and it said Brockman had 21 extra base hits in 94 AT-BATS. Sorry for the misquote. Working backwards that means Brockman probably had about 53 hits. So his slg pctg was probably way up there too with 21 extra base hits.