Simon Kenton 47 Holmes 14

STRIKE3

Besides a more than a few personal fouls by the special teams, and a blown coverage by the defense, SK was pretty solid tonight. They utilized the pass tonight a bit more, and were fairly efficient through the air. Once again Simpson was flat out sick, 4 TDs, and Bustle looked like Tebow when he ran the ball. A huge game for SK against Boone next week, I look forward to this one, should be a good crowd, a very crucial game for the Neers.

Besides a more than a few personal fouls by the special teams, and a blown coverage by the defense, SK was pretty solid tonight. They utilized the pass tonight a bit more, and were fairly efficient through the air. Once again Simpson was flat out sick, 4 TDs, and Bustle looked like Tebow when he ran the ball. A huge game for SK against Boone next week, I look forward to this one, should be a good crowd, a very crucial game for the Neers.

Where's that game at? Will you be there?

At SK, all games left are in Independence. I will be there, on the visitors side along the fence. You should make it out, you may have to notify the popo, I know you don't want too many ladies on you during the game.

Ha I wish those were the kinda lady problems I was still having these days, but unfortunately those are faded memories. lol

I'm gonna see if I can't get off early Friday and try to make it out to the game.