Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. I think Dave still carry's a mouthpiece with him when he goes out. You just never know who you might meet!
  2. : Wake up, you must be posting in your sleep!:laugh:
  3. Who decides this, the players or the coaches.
  4. football team? I thought we would make a thread of its own. I think he is a "closet Highlands fan". He-she talks to much about Highlands to not be one. Please keep it clean to keep this thread open.
  5. If the CovCath player's are fearful of the other team's band then they are far worse off than I thought. I never heard the student section or the band's when I played.
  6. I think that they play on the freshmen level this year.
  7. There is a Dressman at Highlands, is this freshmen from CovCath a brother or cousin to the one at HHS? The one at HHS is one heck of a lber!
  8. I agree with you on your praise of Robbie. He very well could be playing TE which he did last year but has bought into what would help his team the most.
  9. Now you did it! This ought to get TedfromVillahills going.
  10. The sidelines were to close to the vistors bench area. The fields not big enough to pass each other and they ran into each other. That sounds about right.
  11. Your kidding right? And who said that Dale bought out of a contract.
  12. Where do you suggest we build this new stadium. We don't have another pasture to move our cow's!
  13. Nice win Birds! Sloppy at times but the Birds made adjustments at halftime. Offensive players date the cheerleaders and the defense wins championships!
  14. It's great to see someone from the outside to recognize what the FTJFL is all about. Keep drinking the "Blue Kool-aid"
  15. I believe Dale has a engineering(sp) degree from Cornell. I think he could probably make more money in that field than in the coaching and teaching field.
  16. The Birds will win this game with their defense. The offense will score their points but this defense will be what carries this team.
  17. Thank you, I've been working on that for a few days now. I was thinking it was some " legal talk" or something.
  18. Whackem you may have drank a little too much "blue koolaid". One impressive win doesn't make a season, give this year's team a chance to make a name for themselves.
  19. That is one of the funniest quotes I have read in a while!
  20. Yes, they will be keeping score. You have to make sure the scoreboard is working properly for the following weeks real game.
  21. Awesome looking stadium! I would love to be there on a Friday night!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.