Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/CovCath (Frosh) Predictions

Who wins and why? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins the battle of the two best frosh teams in nky? :popcorn:

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wins the battle of the two best frosh teams in nky? :popcorn:

 

It's a little early to declare Cov Cath one of the best frosh teams in NKY don't ya think.

  • Author
It's a little early to declare Cov Cath one of the best frosh teams in NKY don't ya think.

 

I'm just going by what the Park Hills Mafia is saying and Old Guy..

It's a little early to declare Cov Cath one of the best frosh teams in NKY don't ya think.

I do believe CovCath is undefeated at the freshman level, no? Are there any other NKY "large-school" frosh teams that are undefeated right now, besides Highlands and CovCath?

 

It seems that, even during times when the CCH varsity squad is struggling a bit, the CCH frosh are very successful and the HHS-CCH frosh games always seem to be very close.

It's a little early to declare Cov Cath one of the best frosh teams in NKY don't ya think.

 

I've seen both teams in person, and they are both very good teams with lots of talent and team speed. Should be a great matchup. I will go with the Birds in this one due to having some second year guys on their freshman team. However, I would not be surprised to see CCH win this won either. Is the game Thursday at CCH?

Wednesday, 10/6, 5:00 PM @ Cov Cath.

 

I've heard good things about the CC frosh, but this Highlands frosh class is something else. They're not just beating teams, they're dismantling them.

CovCarth plays Ryle this Saturday at 12:30pm @ Ryle, so I will hold any of my comments until after that game.

 

One game at a time.....

CovCarth plays Ryle this Saturday at 12:30pm @ Ryle, so I will hold any of my comments until after that game.

 

One game at a time.....

 

They should dismantle Ryle.

CCH will be wound too tight; the Birds are in their heads.

 

HHS wins, again and the beat goes on.

how come for the last four weeks no one has talked about the baby birds but now we what to? is it to build up hype or do we just talk about the big freshman games??????? i think all teams have big games every week and should get the same theads as varsity. how does everyone else feel??????????

how come for the last four weeks no one has talked about the baby birds but now we what to? is it to build up hype or do we just talk about the big freshman games??????? i think all teams have big games every week and should get the same theads as varsity. how does everyone else feel??????????

 

I think they've been mentioned pretty regularly. There just isn't the same level of interest yet. Their day will come. Soon. If you think there should be more discussion, start a thread. My guess is that it will get responses.

I do believe CovCath is undefeated at the freshman level, no? Are there any other NKY "large-school" frosh teams that are undefeated right now, besides Highlands and CovCath?

 

It seems that, even during times when the CCH varsity squad is struggling a bit, the CCH frosh are very successful and the HHS-CCH frosh games always seem to be very close.

 

In a league where everyone doesn't play each other it is hard to decide. Clearly HHS has handled everyone they have played. What kind of points has CCH been putting up? I haven't followed them as close.

In a league where everyone doesn't play each other it is hard to decide. Clearly HHS has handled everyone they have played. What kind of points has CCH been putting up? I haven't followed them as close.

 

Website says in 4 games they have outscored their opponents 153 - 59.

  • Author
In a league where everyone doesn't play each other it is hard to decide. Clearly HHS has handled everyone they have played. What kind of points has CCH been putting up? I haven't followed them as close.

 

I believe this CovCath frosh team went undefeated for two straight years in the middle school league..I don't know if that means anything, but I guess we'll find out real soon.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.