Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/CovCath (Frosh) Predictions

Who wins and why? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

They're not just beating teams, they're dismantling them.

 

So is CovCath. I don't know if there has ever been a year where there are 2 teams so far superior than the rest of the Frosh teams.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunate this game kicks off at 5. Isn't that the same time as the Reds first pitch? Gotta go with the Reds. Will this game be on CCH radio?

Unfortunate this game kicks off at 5. Isn't that the same time as the Reds first pitch? Gotta go with the Reds. Will this game be on CCH radio?

 

Can't move it to Thursday. Nothing gets in the way of bingo.

ONE MORE TIME....LISTEN CLOSELY, OK?? CovCath does NOT run up the score!!! EVERYONE has played!!! The defense in amazing, the receivers rock, and before a play, they decide whose "turn" it is to run a TD with the RBs. If I were the "Birds" I am concerned!!!!

 

Whoa, buddy. Calm down. It's gonna be okay.

I think we all can agree that this is the biggest game of the season for CCH. So I must ask the following.

 

Who came up with the idea to schedule the preceding game on a Saturday which means there will be one day of live practice before Highlands?

Unfortunate this game kicks off at 5. Isn't that the same time as the Reds first pitch? Gotta go with the Reds. Will this game be on CCH radio?

 

Yes. I know, I'm out of my mind. See what CovCath/Highlands does to a person.

When it's a CovCath game vs. HHS you know it will brought to you live on CovCath Internet Radio.

 

Listen as Mark and the J-man bring you the battle of the undefeated Frosh teams, live from Park Hills, Ky @ 5pm.

 

Click this link to listen to the game.....

ONE MORE TIME....LISTEN CLOSELY, OK?? CovCath does NOT run up the score!!! EVERYONE has played!!! The defense in amazing, the receivers rock, and before a play, they decide whose "turn" it is to run a TD with the RBs. If I were the "Birds" I am concerned!!!!

 

62-14 is not running it up over Ryle? Just take your whipping on Wed and then come back to the board. We get it, maybe they should start running it up and develop some swagger. As far as Highlands, those starters play about a half, even the backups are loaded.

Which will we see first from the Birds? An onside kick, or the swinging gate field goal/extra point conversion formation???

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdX1rdLcTk8

 

It seems as though Highlands runs one or the other of these every year...and they always work!!!!!

It will be a good game

Question: Can Highlands and CovCath meet again in the NKY frosh championship, or are they on the same side of the bracket?

Question: Can Highlands and CovCath meet again in the NKY frosh championship, or are they on the same side of the bracket?

 

If I am not mistaken, last year four teams (2 east, 2 west) made it to the freshman playoffs. Even though CovCath and Highlands were in the same division, they both won their first round playoff games, so they played against each other in the championship game. Not sure if it is the same set up this year.

If I am not mistaken, last year four teams (2 east, 2 west) made it to the freshman playoffs. Even though CovCath and Highlands were in the same division, they both won their first round playoff games, so they played against each other in the championship game. Not sure if it is the same set up this year.

 

That is a great question....Who comprises the east and the west? Why doesn't each team play the same teams?

If I am not mistaken, last year four teams (2 east, 2 west) made it to the freshman playoffs. Even though CovCath and Highlands were in the same division, they both won their first round playoff games, so they played against each other in the championship game. Not sure if it is the same set up this year.

 

That is correct about the set up last year. I am not certain (and somebody please correct me if I am wrong) but it is my understanding that it is not set up in divisions this year but rather the two teams with the best records would meet in the one game championship. If Highlands wins the game tomorrow night I believe that CovCath and Campbell would each have one loss and do not play each other this year so if all three teams win out the remainder of the season I would think it might come down to coin flip between CovCath and Campbell to play Highlands in the championship game. If CovCath wins tomorrow night and all three win out I would assume CovCath and Highlands would meet again in the championship as Highlands would have the head-to-head advantage over Campbell County from beating them earlier this season to break the second place tie.

62-14 is not running it up over Ryle? Just take your whipping on Wed and then come back to the board. We get it, maybe they should start running it up and develop some swagger. As far as Highlands, those starters play about a half, even the backups are loaded.

 

Goodness sakes, there are some serious bold statements for this game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.