Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/CovCath (Frosh) Predictions

Who wins and why? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Highlands has beaten:

 

Louisville St. Xavier 24-19

Campbell County 50-22

Boone County 42-0

Cooper 50-0

Conner 46-6

Dixie Heights 53-0

 

Covington Catholic has beaten:

 

Cooper 47-19

Conner 41-12

Dixie Heights 44-14

Lloyd 21-14

Ryle 62-14

Edited by Birdflu

  • Replies 74
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath does NOT run up the score, but allows the entire team to play.

Highlands has beaten:

 

Louisville St. Xavier 24-19

Campbell County 50-22

Boone County 42-0

Cooper 50-0

Conner 46-6

Dixie Heights 53-0

 

Covington Catholic has beaten:

 

Cooper 47-19

Conner 41-12

Dixie Heights 44-14

Lloyd 21-14

Ryle 62-14

CovCath does NOT run up the score, but allows the entire team to play.

 

What are you suggesting? Go Birds....Beat Colonels!

CovCath does NOT run up the score, but allows the entire team to play.

 

They all get trophy's for participating too!!! :lol:

  • Author
CovCath does NOT run up the score, but allows the entire team to play.

 

I think the water boy has played more for the Baby Birds than the first team..lol

Highlands has beaten:

 

Louisville St. Xavier 24-19

Campbell County 50-22

Boone County 42-0

Cooper 50-0

Conner 46-6

Dixie Heights 53-0

 

Covington Catholic has beaten:

 

Cooper 47-19

Conner 41-12

Dixie Heights 44-14

Lloyd 21-14

Ryle 62-14

 

Wow the Birds have outscored their last 4 opponents 192 - 0. If I am CCH I am concerned.

Looks to me like this is going to be a really good game to catch. Guess I'm on my way to Park Hills Wednesday. Go Birds!

ONE MORE TIME....LISTEN CLOSELY, OK?? CovCath does NOT run up the score!!! EVERYONE has played!!! The defense in amazing, the receivers rock, and before a play, they decide whose "turn" it is to run a TD with the RBs. If I were the "Birds" I am concerned!!!!

Wow the Birds have outscored their last 4 opponents 192 - 0. If I am CCH I am concerned.
ONE MORE TIME....LISTEN CLOSELY, OK?? CovCath does NOT run up the score!!! EVERYONE has played!!! The defense in amazing, the receivers rock, and before a play, they decide whose "turn" it is to run a TD with the RBs. If I were the "Birds" I am concerned!!!!

Who decides this, the players or the coaches.

ONE MORE TIME....LISTEN CLOSELY, OK?? CovCath does NOT run up the score!!! EVERYONE has played!!! The defense in amazing, the receivers rock, and before a play, they decide whose "turn" it is to run a TD with the RBs. If I were the "Birds" I am concerned!!!!

 

A luxury they may not be able to enjoy Wednesday and by the way Highlands is not concerned but prepared, yes!!!

Was talking to a Dixie freshman coach and he has played CovCath, Highlands and I believe Ryle.

He said that Highlands was super and CovCath was a ok, nothing great.

He also said Ryle would easily beat CovCath.

Was talking to a Dixie freshman coach and he has played CovCath, Highlands and I believe Ryle.

He said that Highlands was super and CovCath was a ok, nothing great.

He also said Ryle would easily beat CovCath.

 

So you're saying this guy has no credibility?

So you're saying this guy has no credibility?

 

Yes to a point, I am not saying Highlands is not a very good team, they are.

I through it funny that he stated that Ryle would easily beat CovCath.

I will also add that he said Highlands played there one's longer that CovCath did.

So everyone should not be looking at scores to compare teams, we will find out on Wednesday.

ONE MORE TIME....LISTEN CLOSELY, OK?? CovCath does NOT run up the score!!! EVERYONE has played!!! The defense in amazing, the receivers rock, and before a play, they decide whose "turn" it is to run a TD with the RBs. If I were the "Birds" I am concerned!!!!

 

Well like highlands, CovCath has won all of their games but one in blowout fashion as well.

Good thing CovCath has the Big Guy on our side. After reading all of these Highlands posts, it looks that is the only way we can win this one. (sarcasm folks)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.