Highlands/CovCath (Frosh) Predictions

katbird

Who wins and why?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins and why?

I've been told that Ross Meek for CovCath is an absolute BEAST. Was on the O-Line but has moved to D-Line and has seemed to found a home. Anyone know his number? He'll be super-motivated as his cousin was a former HHS All-Stater and gave him an upclose and personal look at a couple of HHS State Rings!! This should be a WHALE of a frosh game!

Meek is # 69.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son played on the middle school team and they went undefeated last season. My question would be is the HHS freshmen team keeping the first string in and running up the score or are they like the Colonels and giving 2nd and 3rd string a chance on the field. As was posted in a previous thread, our first team squads got little to no playing time at the LLoyd game. Scores do not tell the story.

With the exception of the St. X win, tne 2nd and 3rd stringers have gotten a lot of PT for the frosh this year. The Dixie game was 40-0 after 1 1/2 quarters.

With all the hype from TOG and others, it looks like the 1st teams may play a lot in this game. Well see.

With the exception of the St. X win, tne 2nd and 3rd stringers have gotten a lot of PT for the frosh this year. The Dixie game was 40-0 after 1 1/2 quarters.

With all the hype from TOG and others, it looks like the 1st teams may play a lot in this game. Well see.

No need to hype this group of CovCath Frosh! All you need to do is look at the scoring summary that I have posted after each one of their games. Beating schools like Conner, Cooper, Ryle and Dixie by scoring an average of 49 points a game vs. giving up only 15 points a game (difference of 34 points per game) speaks volumes for their ability to play football.

No need to hype this group of CovCath Frosh! All you need to do is look at the scoring summary that I have posted after each one of their games. Beating schools like Conner, Cooper, Ryle and Dixie by scoring an average of 49 points a game vs. giving up only 15 points a game (difference of 34 points per game) speaks volumes for their ability to play football.

I'm looking forward to a great game at CC this week. Both teams have absolutely smoked their respective opponents. I hope the game lives up to the billing.

Looking forward to this game as some have hyped this up as the barometer for the next 3 yrs of CovCath football. Wow!!! Highlands has nothing to prove imo for obvious reasons, I am not a big fan of putting that much pressure on a group of 14/15 yrs imo. Question though? If Highlands goes to Park Hills and destroys the Blueboys (which I dont think will happen, but I do believe the Birds win) will this set the tone and send very contrasting vibes as to where CovCath is heading and whether or not they should back off on predicting the next coming. Go Birds 23n13

Looking forward to this game as some have hyped this up as the barometer for the next 3 yrs of CovCath football. Wow!!! Highlands has nothing to prove imo for obvious reasons, I am not a big fan of putting that much pressure on a group of 14/15 yrs imo. Question though? If Highlands goes to Park Hills and destroys the Blueboys (which I dont think will happen, but I do believe the Birds win) will this set the tone and send very contrasting vibes as to where CovCath is heading and whether or not they should back off on predicting the next coming. Go Birds 23n13

No pressure on the CovCath kids at all, it's all on the HHS kids. HHS has to win, since CovCath is a down and out program (per GURU and other NKy fans ) so CovCath should just feel lucky that HHS allows CovCath to be on the same field with them come Wednesday!

CovCath will show up of course, they will play hard, won't quit and finally HHS will know they have played a game of football, whether CovCath wins or loses :thumb:

BTW, I haven't seen a CovCath post, that puts the pressure on the CovCath kids, like your 23n13 does on your HHS kids!

Good luck to both team and how about both schools fans posting a rooster of their team, so the fans who are attending this game, knows who each others players are.

It should be a great game! :thumb:

No pressure on the CovCath kids at all, it's all on the HHS kids. HHS has to win, since CovCath is a down and out program (per GURU and other NKy fans ) so CovCath should just feel lucky that HHS allows CovCath to be on the same field with them come Wednesday!

CovCath will show up of course, they will play hard, won't quit and finally HHS will know they have played a game of football, whether CovCath wins or loses :thumb:

BTW, I haven't seen a CovCath post, that puts the pressure on the CovCath kids, like your 23n13 does on your HHS kids!

Good luck to both team and how about both schools fans posting a rooster of their team, so the fans who are attending this game, knows who each others players are.

:puke: Thought you were better than that OG. HAHAHA playing right into it.

:puke: Thought you were better than that OG. HAHAHA playing right into it.

Not at all, just having some fun! Besides, if I didn't post anything to SB comment, now that would be playing right into your hands.:D

Luckily for CovCath, I don't play as I am too old, and too slow! :lol::D

Sometimes pressure breeds success...:ylsuper: