Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrasspreps in the News

Featured Replies

MARK MAYNARD: Website becomes part of landscape

 

Mark Maynard The Independent

ASHLAND — Bluegrasspreps.com website should come with a warning label because it can become an addiction.

 

“I’ve had people tell me it’s controlled their lives,” said the site’s founder, Rob Bacigalupo. “Some have told me it’s hurt their marriage they were so addicted to it. You’re offering your opinion to the world. It’s pretty seductive.”

 

Bacigalupo said the site was started because of his passion for Kentucky high school sports and it’s celebrating a 10th anniversary this season

 

Link

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice story, I've had my tongue in both cheeks so many times. I love the fact I can share the Bible with folks and talk about God (Bear Bryant) :idunno:

Don't know what I would do without BGP. Best site to get info on teams and players across the state. I have made so many friends here and have met several in person.

Thanks G for starting such a wonderful site!!!!

After reading about that lawsuit recently regarding some guy being addicted to a site I'm consulting my attorney.

You can get an 8-ball of BGP on the street for $20 now, and the Task Force just busted up a BGP grow operation down in Marion County. You can't stop it, you can only hope to contain it.

I'm not going to lie. My wife's 3 most hated letters are B G and P.

I wish I had a dollar for every time Mcmama and I had some version of the following conversation:

 

Mcm: "I just saw on the news that (fill in the blank)."

Mcp: "Already heard it on BGP."

I wish I had a dollar for every time Mcmama and I had some version of the following conversation:

 

Mcm: "I just saw on the news that (fill in the blank)."

Mcp: "Already heard it on BGP."

 

Haha, I always sell the site short. I tell her something, and then when she asks where I saw it, I then throw out BGP. Usually good for a sarcastic eye-roll!

I'm not going to lie. My wife's 3 most hated letters are B G and P.

 

I am just kidding on this. Although 5 years ago I wans't. As a matter of fact my wife had one extra letter in front of the 3 back then. Now? There are worse vices.

  • Author
I wish I had a dollar for every time Mcmama and I had some version of the following conversation:

 

Mcm: "I just saw on the news that (fill in the blank)."

Mcp: "Already heard it on BGP."

 

Had that conversation many times. Mrs. Ram comes to me with new breaking information, and I say, "I saw that yesterday on BGP.

I'm not going to lie. My wife's 3 most hated letters are B G and P.

 

My wife is in the same boat. She prays everyday I get banned. LOL

Had that conversation many times. Mrs. Ram comes to me with new breaking information, and I say, "I saw that yesterday on BGP.

 

Same here. Or if my son wants info about a certain player, he says, Mom, go check BGP.

If you can't beat them, join them.:thumb:

“Eastern Kentucky is pretty rabid about high school sports. I think it’s great. It’s Smalltown America and it’s wonderful. Nothing better.”

 

Rabid:

1 a : extremely violent : furious b : going to extreme lengths in expressing or pursuing a feeling, interest, or opinion

2 : affected with rabies

 

Oh well, If the shoe fits....

My wife is in the same boat. She prays everyday I get banned. LOL

 

That can easily be arranged.:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.