HHS / St. X, KY (Frosh) Predictions

jpa2825

Who wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

7:30 PM, SAT, 8.28 @ HHS

Any ideas what kind of teams either of these schools will field? HHS has good participation (>40 on the roster) and they have been working hard all summer. There are some very talented athletes in this class. Hard to tell what to expect for any of them in their 1st HS action of any sort. Let's root for a good, competitive game with no injuries. :thumb:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the best St. X. freshman team in quite a while. There are 106 total players, which include a 6-3, 330-lb. lineman who can really move for this size, a RB who appears to be the second coming of Victor Anderson, and just a multitude of other talented individuals. Since this will be their first game together, and it's a road trip on top of that, heaven only knows what will happen, but they should be competitive....GO BABY BENGALS!! :thumb:

This is the best St. X. freshman team in quite a while. There are 106 total players, which include a 6-3, 330-lb. lineman who can really move for this size, a RB who appears to be the second coming of Victor Anderson, and just a multitude of other talented individuals. Since this will be their first game together, and it's a road trip on top of that, heaven only knows what will happen, but they should be competitive....

Wow. 106 freshman players. Do any of the players go both ways? I think HHS has around 40, but are very sound and fared well 2 weeks ago vs. Trinity in their scrimmage.

HAHAHA Maybe I should have read the other post before I voted. Nah, still go with the Birds!!! Just think, after the game, we can go with the "HHS is a small school" playing the big boys" excuse. Or not! Well from what I've been told and heard is that the Birds should make this a game. They do have some players for sure. And if this St. X team is as good or better than last years team, then fellow Birds, we don't have to worry about Trinity moving ahead of us in the Title race in the near future. Sorry Rock fans, but these boys are good.

HAHAHA Maybe I should have read the other post before I voted. Nah, still go with the Birds!!! Just think, after the game, we can go with the "HHS is a small school" playing the big boys" excuse. Or not! Well from what I've been told and heard is that the Birds should make this a game. They do have some players for sure. And if this St. X team is as good or better than last years team, then fellow Birds, we don't have to worry about Trinity moving ahead of us in the Title race in the near future. Sorry Rock fans, but these boys are good.

This year's X freshman team is a lot better than the one last year, but much like we heard last year, I'm sure we don't stand a chance. Although "HHS is a small school", the entire male enrollment has already been pre-drafted by the NFL, and those playing for the Birds in this game represent the future Pro Bowl players. Hopefully our kids don't suffer from too much pre-game fear and trama, causing them to miss the bus on Saturday. :notworthy: :scared: :notworthy:

This year's X freshman team is a lot better than the one last year, but much like we heard last year, I'm sure we don't stand a chance. Although "HHS is a small school", the entire male enrollment has already been pre-drafted by the NFL, and those playing for the Birds in this game represent the future Pro Bowl players. Hopefully our kids don't suffer from too much pre-game fear and trama, causing them to miss the bus on Saturday. :notworthy: :scared: :notworthy:

Oooppppsss! I'm sorry. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: There, is that better for my previous post. You kiddin me. WOW!!!! Didn't mean to ruffle the feathers my friend.

Oh, and for the record Birds 28 St. X 14