Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucky Charms

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lucky Charms

  1. I should be there. Just hope it is a good close game.
  2. Well, that shows how close I have been to the program. Like I said earlier, I'm going to have to get out to a couple games to catch up.
  3. Congrats to the Stangs. I'm going to have to get out to a game here soon. Glad to see Jake Jennings get some playing time and in the score box.
  4. That's what I figured, but I didn't know if they were 2A or not.
  5. Just an honest question from someone who doesn't follow high school football too much, but who from the rest of the state would challenge Beechwood?
  6. :thumb: Hope Morse is OK. He's a beast and an amazing competitor. Keep us posted...
  7. This is about what I thought would happen. Curious, who many penalties does Brossart have?
  8. This was the game that got away from the Mustangs. Flags and a lack of a run defense cost the 'Stangs this one. Then I thought play calling in the second half was a little iffy. But hey, its a work in progress. Coaches are learning right along side all these players. The WR's and QB for the Mustangs looked really good. They had some very nice completions.
  9. Congrats County! Thats big time.
  10. Was this expected? I love what this Mustang program has done in the last two years. Keep it up guys!
  11. Well, they must have fired Code for winning then... I'm willing to give the guy a chance, but I think Campbell County made a huge mistake when they got rid of Code. Well, they have made their bed and now they are going to have to sleep in it.
  12. :laugh::lol::laugh: Why does Coach Code have to go? So, they can just fire someone else another 2 years from now??? Every year this is a theme with Campbell County basketball. Coach Code is a good and proven coach. Just give him a chance.
  13. I'm a Brossart guy and I absolutely LOVE the Fieldhouse. Atmosphere combined with all the tradition, its a basketball MECCA. I love it!
  14. I have to question the bolded. I think I got three 20 oz drinks for $4.50. I wouldn't think that that is too bad considering you would pay a $1.50 for a pop at any vending machine in town.
  15. What a day. Lot of emotions for these Mustang kids all packed into one day. They played thier guts out, they have nothing to hang their heads about. Just what a long day. The game was awesome. Lot of back and forth. I was hoping the 'Stangs would hold on, but it just wasn't meant to be. The seniors were amazing not only this entire year, but their whole careers. They will be missed for sure. They were definitely one of my most favorite Brossart teams to watch in quite some time. I wish you senior nothing but the best. Have goals and cross them off the list as you go. The Mustang Faithful love you guys!
  16. Mitch is sitting in the middle holding the basketball.
  17. I'm heartbroken right now. Mitch was an amazing person. Kind hearted, never seemed to have any enemies, everybody was a friend of Mitch's. I know on the basketball floor he had the heart of a warrior, nobody out worked Mitch. This is a sad, sad day. God works in funny ways. I wish Mitch's family the best.
  18. I think the Bulldogs will regroup. But WOWZA! NCC is playing some amazing ball right now. I'll be cheering for them in the 9th. How did Highchew (sp?) do? I don't really know why (because I'm a Brossart fan) but I really like Highchew's game. And he's just a real tough kid, I wish hime luck!
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gHiR1xeOSs
  20. I like what you say! With that said, I'm going with defense!!! Go Horses...
  21. Hmm maybe I heard wrong. I thought they had a lot of good young talent... Not questioning you LBBC, I just thought I remembered hearing about that...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.