Everything posted by Lucky Charms
-
Covington Catholic 78 Boone County 69
I heard there was some of this going on. From what I heard refs lost control, but I wasn't there. Plus, what I heard is from somebody who knows somebody so you know how that goes.
-
Covington Catholic 78 Boone County 69
Love this pic. Especially the older gent behind the Boone player just standing there while all that is going on around him. You know that Boone player was thinking, "Give me that ball already and let me get out of here!" Anyone got the score of the Boone / CovCath frosh game?
-
George Rogers Clark / Madison Central updates
Didn't watch the game, in Kalamazoo, MI right now, listened to it though. And I think they (Holmes) had four chances to tie it up from three point land. I know they were down by three with like 45 seconds to play. Why not go for two and play to extend the game?
-
George Rogers Clark / Madison Central updates
Holmes had multiple chances at the end. Every time settling for a three or turning the ball over.
-
Holmes/Brossart Updates
Thanks Walter for the updates!
-
George Rogers Clark / Madison Central updates
This one was closer than what it should have been. Holmes went on an 11 - 2 run to end the game I believe.
-
George Rogers Clark / Madison Central updates
Final
-
Holmes/Brossart Updates
Alex Trentmen has played well too. He's getting some key boards.
-
Holmes/Brossart Updates
We got a game now...
-
Holmes/Brossart Updates
Sounds like Drew Burns and Fardo.
-
Holmes/Brossart Updates
agree
-
Holmes/Brossart Updates
Just got back from Bell's Brewery. Tuning in now from Kalamazoo, MI! Go 'Stangs!
-
Brossart / Holmes Predictions
12/6/2011 @ Brossart Who you got? I'm going to take Brossart in a squeaker.
-
Scrimmages at Rupp Arena on Nov. 25.
This is happening.
-
Whose Choice- Middle Schoolers Playing Up?
Agree
-
Colerain (OH) Coach Confronts St. Xavier (OH) Student Section
OHH, I hope St. X mops the floor with the angry birds!
-
Campbell County 22 Tates Creek 20
Love this! Didn't know Campbell was doing this.
-
JJ Jude Sets State Rushing Record
Say what you want, but that is the route this thread went. I know you mentioned nothing of Trinity, thats why I put "You may not have intended this..."
-
JJ Jude Sets State Rushing Record
You may not have intended this, but you've officially made this a Trinity thread. Congrats to JJ.
-
Campbell County 22 Tates Creek 20
Congrats to Campbell!
-
Walton Verona at Bishop Brossart Predictions
This was a really good game last year. Brossart controlled the first half and then Walton took over in the second half. With some key injuries to Brossart, I'd give the nod to Walton but I look for Brossart to put up a fight. It isn't going to be a 41-7 blowout.
-
Top Players in NKY
OK, I've watch Mcgoveny play a couple times last year and each time I have left relatively unimpressed. To me a player with his hype would command the ball a little more. I never really felt like he wanted "the rock" in pressure situations. Maybe that was all due to Losey being there, because I felt like Losey was clutch for Campbell last year when needed. All in all, I'm not knocking the kid, I want to see him do well.
-
Dixie Heights Defense?
Could it possibly be because of the expectations that were coming from this Dixie team before the season started? Noone expected a whole lot out of SK or Scott this year, but that cannot be said for Dixie. I don't think Q is "hating" on anybody.
-
Lloyd Memorial/Bishop Brossart predictions
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
-
Lloyd 32 Bishop Brossart 27
Final. Haven't seen this one posted yet.