Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona at Bishop Brossart Predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?:taz:

Walton should win this one handily. They will play better than last week. I look for Walton to clean up the turnovers from last week and run, run, run on Brossart. Walton wins 41-7.

This will be an interesting game these two programs started their varsity programs the same year. Brossart does have some injurys biggest being at QB down to 3rd string. But still should be able to see how far they have come along with tackling and blocking techniques and their play.

  • Author
This will be an interesting game these two programs started their varsity programs the same year. Brossart does have some injurys biggest being at QB down to 3rd string. But still should be able to see how far they have come along with tackling and blocking techniques and their play.

Sounds like the injury bug has bitten BB. They return any injured players for the game?

To many injuries for Brossart to overcome. I look for Walton to win big but the Brossart kids wont go down without a fight. They play hard and til the end. Good luck to both teams.

Walton will win big, but only because Brossart is down to many JV players having to play varsity due to injury. I wouldve like to see this game earlier in the year. I think the outcome would be like most of the Brossart/Walton games have been. Very competitive and very close. Good Luck to both teams

Walton-Verona 30-13.

I heard from some players that their 2nd team QB may return this week if he gets clearance from the doctors.

 

Pelgen was playing extremely well before he went down with a shoulder injury.

Walton will win big, but only because Brossart is down to many JV players having to play varsity due to injury. I wouldve like to see this game earlier in the year. I think the outcome would be like most of the Brossart/Walton games have been. Very competitive and very close. Good Luck to both teams

 

Agreed. Brossart too banged up. Though the future looks promising for Brossart, the next two games will be difficult for them

I only know of the two QB's and the running back from Friday night (who doesn't run the ball alot) that are injured. I did see a couple of kids not dressed Friday night but was told they were JV players. The playing of more JV players was Coaches decision. Maybe there are more but I hate to see Brossart start playing the injury card. To many great young men on team and seniors to end season like that.

Is Ted MacDonald ready for action? A big lineman for Brossart who was in a boot last time I saw him?

This was a really good game last year. Brossart controlled the first half and then Walton took over in the second half. With some key injuries to Brossart, I'd give the nod to Walton but I look for Brossart to put up a fight. It isn't going to be a 41-7 blowout.

Is Ted MacDonald ready for action? A big lineman for Brossart who was in a boot last time I saw him?

 

Yes Big Ted is back and ready to go.

I heard from some players that their 2nd team QB may return this week if he gets clearance from the doctors.

 

Pelgen was playing extremely well before he went down with a shoulder injury.

 

Playing well at the varsity level?

Walton wins this one. Brossart has too many players out with injuries.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.