Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Players in NKY

Featured Replies

Who are some of the top players in NKY this year?

  • Replies 148
  • Views 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

For SK I will say Ayers and Chambers are the top 2 players.

Hatton, Stansberry, and Pike (if playing) will lead the way for Dixie.

For the 10th regions teams in NKY, Brossart will be led by Justin Saunders and Campbell County has Nate McGovney. If you stretch NKY a little further, also include Mason Monroe at Pendleton.

For SK I will say Ayers and Chambers are the top 2 players.

 

Sampson?

Sampson?

I would have to agree that sampson is one of SK's top players. He can pull up on you with a jump-shot in your face at any given moment. Ayres? Not.

Ryle's Tate Mullins

In no particular order:

 

Dixie- Hatton, Stansberry, Pike

Holy Cross- McClendon, Burger

Holmes- Rice, Palmer, Coston

Highlands- Towles, True (think he will have a solid year)

Boone- Stanley, McQueary, Downs

Beechwood- Cruse

Ryle- Mullins

Newcath- Hightchew, Beuter

In no particular order:

 

Dixie- Hatton, Stansberry, Pike

Holy Cross- McClendon, Burger

Holmes- Rice, Palmer, Coston

Highlands- Towles, True (think he will have a solid year)

Boone- Stanley, McQueary, Downs

Beechwood- Cruse

Ryle- Mullins

Newcath- Hightchew, Beuter

 

Solid list.

 

I need to see more of Towles to agree with you. I thought his offensive game lacked when I saw him last year.

Similar thoughts on Cruse. I like how hard he plays.

Burger - I need to see him play smarter.

I think Ryle can get some good guard play out of Mullins and Mays.

I think the CCH backcourt will surprise many this year.

  • Author

I forgot all about Beal at Holy Cross.

I am curious to see the Fox kid for Dixie.

Avery from HC has a chance to be the best PG in NKY.

I'm excited to watch Ruthsatz as well.

 

Strong 2014 PG class.

That's it? Top players only in those 8 high schools?

I forgot my guy Louis Maniucci(sp?) from Cooper. Very athletic 6'6 kid who runs the floor like a guard.

 

His summer coach says he is starting to get some sniffs from schools.

 

Class of 2013.

  • Author

Who is CovCaths top player?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.