Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucky Charms

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lucky Charms

  1. 37th District Finals. Who wins and why? Brossart won the in the regular season in a 54-49 OT barnburner. Game Time: 7 p.m. @ Campbell County Middle School. Should be a battle, just like the first go round.
  2. I think we should start w whole new thread on this. I think there are some very interesting talking points. I would like to talk about them also, just don't feel like this is the thread.
  3. Why is that? :confused: Just curious, don't know too much about either team.
  4. I want to say there was only 13 fouls in the first half for both teams combined. Third quarter flew by, didn't seem like there was any clock stoppage.
  5. Wow. Isn't Pendleton pretty young too? This might be a trend for a while.
  6. I know with about 4 minutes to go in the game CovCath was 2/6 from the line and Holmes was 2/7 from the line.
  7. Neither team hit free throws, until the game was no longer in question. CovCath had their opportunities. Too many turnovers, but a good defensive team will do that too you. Good luck in the regionals to both teams. I hope both teams stay healthy and play their hearts out! :thumb:
  8. 49-41 Holmes with about 3 minutes left. CC cut it down to six but Pittman is Mr. Clutch.
  9. 45-37 Holmes with about 5 minutes left in the fourth.
  10. 43-31 Holmes. End of 3rd Quarter.
  11. Really sounds like Holmes is in cruise control mode right now.
  12. 33-21 Holmes early 3rd quarter. Holmes with a little foul trouble.
  13. 27-17 Holmes Holmes has 5 treys and they are midway through the second quarter.
  14. NewCath is playing their best ball of the season. I'm taking NCC by less than 5. Highchew (sp?) must show up this time.
  15. IMO, I think 9th Region officials have always been soft. I really just feel like going to a 9th region game is like watching an 8th grade game. The amount of touch fouls that is called in the 9th region is terrible. Definitely partial to the 10th region crews.
  16. 7 Ballard 5 Montgomery County 3 Beechwood 2 Newport Central Catholic 1 Bellevue TB - NCC
  17. Brossart was colder than winter time in this game. That combined with NewCath's ability to hit the outside shots was the difference.
  18. I want to say Millersburg Military Institute... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millersburg_Military_Institute
  19. I know some may not agree with me on this one, but I always enjoyed the challenge of playing on St. Henry's old court. It was so small it had the moving half court line. Definitely a challenge.
  20. Good job, Mustangs. Keep playing hard! Has there been any make up date for the NewCath game?
  21. Might get blasted for this, and if I do it will be rightfully so. But here you go. Holmes isn't going to make it out of the region. Too many discipline teams to play against in one week. But, call it a challenge, I'm ready to eat crow.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.