Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton 55 Harrison 49

Featured Replies

Amazing crowd tonight on the hill, I knew it would be hard for the Breds to beat Pendleton 3 times. Congrats to the Wildcats on the championship.

Wow.

 

Isn't Pendleton pretty young too? This might be a trend for a while.

Wow.

 

Isn't Pendleton pretty young too? This might be a trend for a while.

 

Might happen again, but Harrison has some super young talent coming up. Didn't they (HC) win the Freshman region this year?

Might happen again, but Harrison has some super young talent coming up. Didn't they (HC) win the Freshman region this year?

 

Sure did... Harrison may have the better freshman class but I think that Pendleton has the better freshman in Mason Monroe.

Sure did... Harrison may have the better freshman class but I think that Pendleton has the better freshman in Mason Monroe.

 

I think the freshman class throughout the 10th is pretty strong. Should be a great tourney when it comes back to the Bank of Kentucky Center.

Sure did... Harrison may have the better freshman class but I think that Pendleton has the better freshman in Mason Monroe.

 

:thumb:

Wow.

 

Isn't Pendleton pretty young too? This might be a trend for a while.

 

5 seniors.

Great job by the young men of PC.

Great job by the coaching staff.

Great job by the student fan section.

 

In 1995, the Wildcats and the Ladycats won the district title.

That and 2010 are the only times that has happened.

5 seniors.

 

Hmm maybe I heard wrong.

 

I thought they had a lot of good young talent...

 

Not questioning you LBBC, I just thought I remembered hearing about that...

Hmm maybe I heard wrong.

 

I thought they had a lot of good young talent...

 

Not questioning you LBBC, I just thought I remembered hearing about that...

 

They do have good young talent. As mentioned on here earlier, Mason Monroe may be the best freshmen in the region. He absolutely dominated at times. Harrison had to switch to a 1-2-2 which extended to midcourt and commit 3 defenders to the perimeter to shut him down. Which only opened up the baseline and inside game for the rest of the team.

 

He absolutely wore out #23 for Harrison County. Felt bad for the kid. He drew a hard matchup.

 

Garrett Farrell, Timmy Cooper, Nick Jones and Dillion Green are seniors. Three starters.

I guess it is four.

 

I think Michael Walsh is only a junior.

They do have good young talent. As mentioned on here earlier, Mason Monroe may be the best freshmen in the region. He absolutely dominated at times. Harrison had to switch to a 1-2-2 which extended to midcourt and commit 3 defenders to the perimeter to shut him down. Which only opened up the baseline and inside game for the rest of the team.

 

He absolutely wore out #23 for Harrison County. Felt bad for the kid. He drew a hard matchup.

 

Garrett Farrell, Timmy Cooper, Nick Jones and Dillion Green are seniors. Three starters.

I guess it is four.

 

I think Michael Walsh is only a junior.

 

This was a tremendous game. The crowd and atmosphere was crazy. Michael Walsh had two big buckets and took a charge on Malcom Thomas in the last 2minutes of the game, and senior Timmy Cooper sealed the deal with 6 Free Throws in the final minute.

 

 

I think Mason Monroe is hands-down the best freshman in the region, and he has to be close to the best in the state. That kid's composure is out of this world, and if he continues to grow he can become unstoppable.

 

Congrats to Pendleton County on being crowned 38th District Champs! :banana:

Who would have thought with Pendleton County's up-tempo, high scoring offense all year, that they would hold their two opponents under 50 points in the District Tournament?

Could someone from Harrison tell me why Thomas played outside all night against PC? He was so much quicker and taller than anyone PC had. He could have killed them on the inside and also been there for the offensive rebounds which he hardly ever was. Good win for the wildcats.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.