Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucky Charms

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lucky Charms

  1. It was probably one of those calls that was called correctly, but just doesn't pass the "smell test".
  2. It was a good day to be at work.
  3. Where's Walter?
  4. ohh Walter... Ohh Walter... Where are u now?
  5. I'm loving the presser right now.
  6. I love Coach Cal!
  7. Never once thought that would be a matchup! Credit Coach Cal bigtime there! He saw something that (I KNOW) not one of us saw!
  8. Yes , you will. Once you taste it, you want some more!
  9. YES! In your face OSU fans that surround me at work!!!! YES!
  10. Without a doubt! And I questioned that initially.
  11. RISE AND FIRE!!!:banana:
  12. Justin Saunders (sp?) - Brossart should be on this list.
  13. I think its a very nice place to watch a basketball game. Yes, parking might be an issue, but I say let's give it a shot.
  14. Is there a radio webcast?
  15. And Losey for Campbell also had a huge game. He made the three to tie the game up. He had several shots throughout the night just raddle in and out. If Brossart was able to make 60% of their free throw attempts this one would have been in the books. Also, the press had a major affect on the outcome of the game. Once Campbell would setup that initial trap on the inbounds it was all over for Brossart. Too many times, Brossart would just turn into the pressure with the ball high above their head rather then trying to split it. Congrats to the Brossart Mustangs on a nice season and good luck to the Camels the rest of the way.
  16. I'm taking Brossart in this one. They have matured over the season and I think they are ready for this one.
  17. Good win for the Brossart seniors. Enjoy it, but not too much. Still got some work to do next wednesday!
  18. Why wouldn't they use the parking garage that was built over the track/soccer field?
  19. I'm taking Brossart by 1 in this. Should be a low scoring defensive battle, or so I hope.
  20. I don't get the people who are/were upset with Willie. He's a first class A#1 personality. His players respected him and all he would ask for in return is that they played hard. You can't deny the fact that while Willie was at Highland they suffered from alot of injuries. I think Willie eventually saw the writting on the wall though, towards the end. "Football is king and it always will be at Highlands." Willie was as close to a homegrown product of the Fort as you will ever get. That was his dream job, but unfortunately, I think the timing was just a little off. I REALLY, REALLY hope he gets back into coaching somewhere else after he gets done being the #1 father that he is right now.
  21. I think you might feel a lot differently if you followed a smaller school like Brossart. Plus, its still really early in the season. No one knows how players (especially young players) are going to react to being in clutch situations.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.