Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lucky Charms

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lucky Charms

  1. Are tonight's games going to be aired? And where do I go to tune in?
  2. There may not be a soul there...
  3. Very proud moment. As a former Brossart baseballer this means a lot! Keep it going, Mustangs!
  4. Final in opening round action of the state tournament! Zach Fardo pitched for Brossart for 6 solid innings and Connor Verst came in for the save. Solid team effort. Congrats to Pikeville on a wonderful season.
  5. I don't think the ball bounced. If you watch the replay again the batter had plenty of time to turn to protect his upper body, but by doing that he turned his knee and leg into the ball. Again, I don't think the ball bounced in front of the plate. If it did it took an incredible hop for it to get back up to his knee level.
  6. I can understand that. However to me, it is all about the way that it looks. Forget about natural reaction. Its about the way it looks. And from the way this looks, he leaned into it with his knee/leg.
  7. From the video, I'd even venture to say that he leaned into the pitch. He certainly presents his leg forward a bit.
  8. This is awful inspiring BGPers. I'm proud to be associated with this community that we have on this board. One more time for AL - Roll Tide and God Bless! Also, thanks Clyde for taking the lead on this. Well done, sir.
  9. It's a sad, sad day! AL you will be missed! Prayers for you and your family. I will miss his committment to his faith. He could always pull out a good Bible verse when needed. Today I will celebrate your life (even though I only knew you from BGP) by spending an that extra moment with my son and my wife. In Memoriam 1 Journeys are deceiving things. The road goes on and on. You think it will never end. And suddenly it does. Jesus knew your struggle. He went before you, dragging a deadweight of wood while the road climbed beneath a burning sun. Your cross grew heavier with every year and finally with every step. But at the end The Lord stood, waiting. Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him.
  10. Heard that too and had similar thoughts. I thought they did a very good job.
  11. He had to have a double-double too. Drew is going to give NKY fits for three more years. He WILL be dominate as long as he stays motivated.
  12. I'm interested in what "line" is about to be crossed. I'm not trying to bring down Boone Co. here. I'm happy for them boys, they worked hard and deserve this. So, to be clear, I'm not trying to down grade what happened for the Boone Co. community here. For the record, I'd be curious if the samething happened for any other school. From the outside looking in, it would appear that there is a disconnect between Boone Co. Athletics and the Boone Co. student body. Maybe the PA announcer at school forgot to remind them on friday that the boys would be playing in the Regional Semis (that's my theory).
  13. I will take atmosphere over comfort/parking all day long. I have to agree with the bolded. Good luck to both teams!
  14. I think this game follows the same path as the entire post season for the 9th Region this year ~ unexciting win. By that I mean NCC will win by a lot OR Boone will win in a close one and noone will know because Boone Co. won't have any fans there. Where was any thing resembling a student section for Boone today?
  15. Atmosphere was horrible. I felt like I was watching a play or something. I'd agree that they should send it back to Ryle/Conner/Holmes and maybe one more. Or start having the 10th Region Tourney up there every year (I know 9th Region has zero control over that). I say that being a 10th Region guy but I still would like to see the 10th Region played @ Mason Co. That place lacks zero atmosphere.
  16. OK, would you agree with me on this - Brossart should not be playing the previously mentioned teams after the 10th Region All "A"?
  17. Welcome to the Crosstown Shootout, Clyde.
  18. All those teams that you listed are nice teams that all play at a different "speed". The Augustas, Demings, Brackens and Beechwoods of the world do not matchup with those teams "speed-wise". To me it serves no purpose. I'd rather lose by 5 to 10 against Dixie, Boone, Ryle, Simon Kenton or CovCath than beat Augusta, Deming, Bracken or Beechwood by 15+. I want my boys battle tested, thats how it used to be. Now they are playing the "early to mid" 1990's Brossart schedule.
  19. I think step numero uno is scheduling. Get Boone, Ryle, Dixie and CovCath back on that schedule. Playing Deming, Augusta, Bracken and Beechwood is not going to work. I wasn't impressed when I took a peek at the schedule this year. This needs to be addressed. Nothing against Deming, Augusta, Bracken or Beechwood - its just that Brossart always has scheduled the bigger schools and it used to be anyone, anywhere at anytime. I just don't want to see them get away from that.
  20. One team was clutch the other team wasn't clutch. End of story. While the focal point of the game seems to be on the TO called by Code, the likelihood of Campbell still winning this one was still high if the TO (#6) wasn't called. I'll put money on Coach Code and his staff "owning" the situation with the TO. It happens even on the grandest scale (ie. Chris Weber - even though he should have been called for a walk twice before he called for TO). Hopefully this will only help some of Brossart's youngsters work harder over the summer. Good luck to the Camels and Eagles the rest of the way!
  21. This Brossart team has been so unclutch this year it isn't even right.
  22. For some reason I can't connect to listen in. Driving me crazy!
  23. Brossart did lose this game but it was not AT Brossart. It was AT Campbell County Middle School because it fits more fans.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.