Campbell County 46 Bishop Brossart 40

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a ball game. CC took the lead with 51 seconds in game. They had not led since the score was 6-4.

Coach Code of BB calls his 6th TO with 24 seconds to go in game with the score 41-40 CC.

Congrats to CC on the win and congrats to BB on a good season.

Wait, are you saying Coach Code called a TO when they were out of them?

Wow, I hope he apologizes to his team. Absolutely no excuse for such a boneheaded decision. Players know better than that in 4th or 5th grade, nevermind coaches.

From listening to the broadcast, don't think he realized he didn't have any left. Just a bad ending to a great game. Don't think we need to be blaming anyone. I am sure the coaches and team feel bad enough with the loss.

From listening to the broadcast, don't think he realized he didn't have any left. Just a bad ending to a great game. Don't think we need to be blaming anyone. I am sure the coaches and team feel bad enough with the loss.

I would think that as efficient as Brossart is at being disciplined, that Code and everyone else thought they had one left.

The atmosphere was electric at the game tonight! Campbell Co kept battling back and was finally able to get over the hump.

I think on the last play (before the T) when Brossart had a shot outside the right block whomever took the shot was hammered and a foul should have been called. 2 free throws would have tied the game up. Have to say I would rather face Campbell Co/Scott in the region than I would Brossart. Tough loss for the Mustangs, but they had a fine season.