Newport Central Catholic 52 Cooper 38

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, it looked like the bigs for NewCath kept Maniacci in check and the rest of the jaguars never really stepped up to pick up the slack.

If there are any BGP'ers here at The Bank of Kentucky Center, please feel free to stop by there scorer's table and introduce yourself. I always love putting faces to names.

Louis M was worn out by NCC's bigs and although he did play well he was clearly tired at the end .

No question he was gassed. He showed some really strong moves with nice footwork today. 15 is a solid performance.

To me, it looked like the bigs for NewCath kept Maniacci in check and the rest of the jaguars never really stepped up to pick up the slack.

If there are any BGP'ers here at The Bank of Kentucky Center, please feel free to stop by there scorer's table and introduce yourself. I always love putting faces to names.

I'll make sure you get a brand new NewCath hat soon, yours was looking well worn. Always enjoy chatting with you.

Strictly from a fan's perspective as my feelings do not deal with the play of the boys.

Other than everyone having room to get in today's two games showed the downside to having the tourney at the BOK.

Unlike the 7th region where not everyone could get tickets to the semi's the BOK does offer the ability to get in as a positive. You know you're getting a seat.

So, in my annual tradition which I know I'm in the minority and I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, bring back the rotation at Conner/Ryle/Holmes.

Strictly from a fan's perspective as my feelings do not deal with the play of the boys.

Other than everyone having room to get in today's two games showed the downside to having the tourney at the BOK.

Unlike the 7th region where not everyone could get tickets to the semi's the BOK does offer the ability to get in as a positive. You know you're getting a seat.

So, in my annual tradition which I know I'm in the minority and I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, bring back the rotation at Conner/Ryle/Holmes.

I believe Coopers gym may be as big as well but I like the BOK as it was hard to find a seat in the last couple of regional's at the high schools.

Congrats to NCC and nice run by the Jag's.

I thought Maniacci had a coming out party the last few games. He was very good in both games and has been much more aggressive on offense. Cooper will be very tough next year as Shelton has improved and the Frosh Hathorn is going to be very good IMO. Collins, Morgan and Maniacci will be back as well.